Guys who meet 2 girls per week for sex

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Greekdick69, May 21, 2006.

1. Greekdick69

Greekdick69 New Member

One of my roommates meets about 2 girls per week with the only intention of getting them to bed. Don't get me wrong, he's a great guy, but I am curious if many "ladies men" act like this, or I'm the one who fell off the wagon?:confused:

My roommate meets them, has sex with them keeps them "active", they will come and have sex for about 4 weeks and then "they get booted off the list".:biggrin1:

YES I get to hear a lot of that "next room" sex, what I am curious to know is:

Are many guys are like that?
    If so, is there any remorse if they meet a girl who "thought" it could be an LTR thing?

Yes in order to meet 2 girls per week and get a #, you need to ask like 12 per week.:eek: not bad, considering he asks, the one from the supermarket (cashier and customers), the one from the restaurant (client and waitress), the ones from the bar (bartender and drinkers... and dancers), the one from the gym (trainer yoga, pilates and clients)...oh and friends of neighbours and people he meets on the elevator or internet...so plente!:eek:

2. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    dunno, but it sounds right about like my MO, except that i'm way too lazy to maintain a rate of 2/week. more like 1 every 2 weeks, although sometimes i get lucky ;)

no, i make it clear from way before any clothes come off that that is not an option. if they choose to ignore that proviso and get wound up over me, that's really their problem, not mine. actually, over the past few years, this has happened much more frequently with guys than with girls, maybe because a lot of young guys aren't really sure about how male-male "relations" are "supposed" to "work" :rolleyes:

nah, i'd say the majority of my "catches" these days are introduced to me by mutual acquaintances, which cuts out like half the workload for me. also, it (usually) ensures that those i do meet are only interested in one thing - the same thing i'm interested in - which avoids the kinda irritations you mentioned above. it's not entirely foolproof, but it's a system i'm currently happy with :biggrin1:

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Eventually your friend is going to

1...Get someone pregnant
    2...Catch a disease
    3...Run out of girls
    4...Have to start hooking up with family members
    5...Die from exhaustion

4. Dr Rock

Gold Member

been there & done that ... all part of life's rich tapestry i guess

i dunno, i'm assuming that as i get even older and uglier, my standards will have to drop anyways :(

luckily, i don't got any

best way to go :biggrin1:

5. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I wish I had the power to do this... but I have never and would never lie to someone, lead them to believe I was something other than what I am, or intentionally manipulate their emotions only to get them into bed with me. I know that for many women they won't go to bed any other way because they've been brought up to believe that enjoying sex for its own sake it slutty or that they need to be in love with whomever they're boning... but I'm not going to do it. I'd like to think that it's possible to have shallow sexual experiences that are mutually beneficial without having them under false pretenses.

6. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

For most guys, at some point, the thrill of the hunt and of anonymous, casual sex wears off a little.

I do know men in their 50s and 60s who are still always on the prowl, but after three or four decades of this type of sex, many guys are happy to get a good night's sleep instead.

I guess I'm not so non-chalant about getting STDs or getting a woman pregnant. ("Part of life's rich tapestry" is a ridiculous and obnoxious characterization of unwanted children, abortions and debilitating disease.) I'm not passing judgement on his choices, but I hope for the sake of his health, he is protecting himself.

7. titansg

titansg New Member

Albums:
    I guess every guy is different but I personally could not or would not do that.
    To actually meet and have sex with 2 different girls every week you have either gotta be an amazing looker or have the abilty to talk girls into bed.
    I have neither so I dont really know how this works, to be honest it sounds quite shallow and meaningless but if it works for him i guess.

8. philboy

philboy New Member

Any guy who treats women like that is a total despisable shit who does not deserve the company of the fairer sex.
    All women (and men) should be treated with respect. No exceptions.

9. Shelby

Gold Member

You're kidding, right?

10. philboy

philboy New Member

What do the ladies think?

11. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

I agree.

12. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who said anything about emotions? the whole point is that there aren't any involved. i mean, if you bullshit somebody when you just wanna get laid, or allow somebody to deliberately misinterpret your advances, that's your own fault and you deserve whatever crap you get for it.

13. eyemready

eyemready Member

Jealousy is a terrible thing.

14. Gisella

Gold Member

Hmmm...to me he is a Don Juan for sure not a Casanova...

Don Juans use women Casanovas love women...

Well...there are somethings that we do to others that comebacks to us soon or later...:cool:

15. D_Merringtonne Meathead

Still 'on the prowl' as they say, and enjoy it when I get it, but I agree unless it's obviously just a quick consensual one-off fuck, when you don't have to worry about anything except STD etc, you should never mislead a woman or, hopefully, not be misled yourself. Believe me, unless it's clear on both sides at the outset that this is about fucking, not loving, there will be nothing but trouble later on. I can understand that you don't want a long philosophical discussion with a woman as you're licking her pussy but at least make it clear when you've fucked.

16. D_BobN_Weave

D_BobN_Weave New Member

i couldnt do something like that, i personally like the sex in a relationship better then just some random sex.

17. bluekarma

bluekarma Well-Known Member

If it is a mutual bootie call, and both parties are there just for the sex....I see no problem. BUT If he is running game, and promising the moon to get women in bed, and then cutting them off when he's satisfied or board....he's nothing but an egotistical jerk. There are women out there that enjoy casual, "no strings attached" sex just as much as men. However, I can't imagine anyone would find someone like this on such a consistent and plentiful basis.

18. Greekdick69

Greekdick69 New Member

Well he is using protection (at least sometimes, haven't run a survey LOL) and I am glad since a few of his girls I know have the ocassional hook up before showing up at our place (what? what??????) he said he doesn't mind:confused:

I guess these guys and girls are all in the same category.........they use each other as much as they need:biggrin1:

19. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I kind of doubt there are that many women worth having sex with. When I think of how many partners I've had and how many have been really good, it makes me think that two new girls a week would just be a lot of wasted time, effort and money.

20. D_Loveday Rubberhose

Ultimately, we're talking about "no strings attached" sex, which is fine as long as everyone is informed (and agreeable). For my part, I simply can't imagine spending/having that much time for this one thing. Think about it. Unless all these women are saying "yes" on the first pass and then are in REALLY close proximity to his bed, this guy is fielding a huge number of follow-up calls--even if they're all incoming.

Draft saved Draft deleted