Guys who PREFER cut or uncut

S

SirConcis

To those who are mad beause their parents did not obtent to their automatic circumcision, or feel mutilated etc, ask yourself this: when did tis feeling start ? When you grew up, through puberty, did you feel that way, or did you feel perfectly normal and superior to uncuts ?

Sure, a choice was made for you. But please don't feel mutilated or otherwise diminished. If circumcision were so bad, triball fathjers would not have circumcised their own sons and practices would have gone away thousands of years ago.

When one gets circumcised as adult, you learn about new sensations and new ways to masturbate. When one restores a foreskin, one leanrs about new sensations and new ways to masturbate. One does not really notice loss of certain sensations as you restore because it is a slow and gradual process. But the feeling of the skin tightening on shaft (a subtle one) goea away for instance.

If cut as a baby, was a choice made on your behalf ? yes. But that does not mean that your penis is infeorior. In fact, your parentrs made that choice because they felt it would improve your penis.

Reactions: deleted10500801

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm with others, if it works and I can "use" it, it doesn't matter if he has foreskin or not...I wouldn't turn someone down because of it.

I just think someone else's foreskin would be fun to play with...but haven't had the chance yet. :(

Reactions: deleted10500801

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm cut, so I think there is something very sexy about uncut guy. When it comes out it's like a surprise each time lol

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just met a 36 yo cut Czech guy on line yesterday. He had 100 questions about being cut as he was cut 3 years ago after a car accident (he said something about his cock being pinched and the foreskin was damaged (wtf?)). Anyway, he said at first he was scared about being cut but since then he loves it. We're meeting next week because HE wants to talk about this. He said he doesn't know any other cut guys and has lots of questions and admitted that he now thinks he's got a cut cock fetish (welcome to my world). I'm curious to hear what he has to say.

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't date cut guys.

I don't usually meet with cut guys for sex either.

Uncut turns me on so much I cannot describe.

I find this frustrating more than anything I wish it weren't that way but I can't help what turns me on.

hunGreek

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Personaly, genital mutilation freaks the shit out of me for boys and girls. Whenever i see a cut dick the only thing i can think of is, scalpels, blood, baby boys crying, keratinisation and various religions that require you to cut a piece of your genitals to show alegiance to god, be that may Allah, Yahve, or various african tribe gods.

Clack25

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I used to hate being uncut living somewhere that 95% of guys are cut. I was ashamed of anyone ever seeing it after growing up hearing comments and jokes about uncut being unclean and looking like an anteater. Now I’m proud of being different and glad I still have my foreskin in tact.
7450221-1621827186-801e1ba0a3179a6512fbd9b0b8ee960b.jpg

HappyBroLucky

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I definitely prefer uncut dick. I really like giving head and uncut is more fun for me while doing that. That being said, it's not a deal breaker or anything but definitely a big plus.