guys who Selfsuck

cirbanfisher

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Seen postings and pics of guys who can suck their own cocks and now I have a question for you. Are you gay bi or str8? And if your str8 what makes you want to suck your own cocock?

cirbanfisher

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Don't get me wrong I love a BJ just as much as the next guy, but what do you get out of it doing all the work?

cirbanfisher

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What. Jacking has nothing to do with it. Do I jack off yes do I love getting head. HELL YES....... But do I want to do all the work bending twisting and sucking my own cock, HELL NO (side note some of the pics I have seen with the positions these guys are in looks painful/uncomfortable at the least). Now jacking off is not on the same level as sucking your own cock.... Well least I don't think so

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think you're having a hard time comparing things. So if one want to suck their own cock that makes you more gay than jerking yourself off? I think your comparisons are wrong and they are probably wrong just because you CAN'T suck yourself off. Why does it matter what body part helps to get oneself off?

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BTW Some (like me) can self suck without bending, twisting and such. But I think it is reasonable that many guys would like a taste of their cock regardless.

cirbanfisher

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow jacob before one starts assuming one can or can't do something let's 1st determine if that person has a want or need (which ever it is) to even attempt the act. I don't and that's just it.

My question was due me just wondering how many were gay bi or stt8. This is the right forum to ask since so many advertise their abilities.

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am not trying to fight with you, but that was not the impression I got from your post. I am not offering conflict, just my own insight. Please do not assume otherwise :)

rue4444

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well I understood the question... Ur asking what makes self-suckers want to do it, and those that do, are they gay, bi, st8?

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Blowing yourself is like beating off, but with your mouth. I don't think it changes your sexual orientation. It's just the principle of the thing. Giving yourself a handjob =/= gay; giving another guy a handjob = gay. :. Giving yourself a blowjob =/= gay; giving another guy a blowjob = gay.

So I would assume that straight guys who can suck their own dicks do it for the same reason that straight guys who can stroke their own cocks do.

i suck my self off but i don`t even think to go with a man.... i only like women for sex and i show cam only to women.
selfsuck is not a critiria if someone is gay.:smile:

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Being gay or bi is more than just liking Dick. Being gay is liking everything about the same gender and not being attracted to the opposite gender. There are plenty of gay guys out there that love boobs, doesn't make them straight! I agree with the people who say its like masturbation.

As for me, I can not suck my own cock. :-( There was a time when I could and I did a few times, but I was a teen with a fully grown cock but only 5'5" and weighed in at about 115lbs. Now as a man, I am about 5'7" with a gymnast/wrestler build with no flexibility what so ever so I can get within 2" of my cock with my tongue. Wish I could suck it but for now I will enjoy the body I have and just squirt it in my mouth when I am hungry! LOL

cirbanfisher

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I can selfsuck my cock.. I just tried some years ago.. I was curious to know what did the cock taste. I am actually only curious

Toy boy. That's cool just wondering due to it being a fetish of sorts..... Well keep at it.
:biggrin1: