guys who Selfsuck

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by cirbanfisher, Jan 8, 2011.

1. cirbanfisher

cirbanfisher Member

Seen postings and pics of guys who can suck their own cocks and now I have a question for you. Are you gay bi or str8? And if your str8 what makes you want to suck your own cocock?

2. cirbanfisher

cirbanfisher Member

Don't get me wrong I love a BJ just as much as the next guy, but what do you get out of it doing all the work?

3. D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle Account Disabled

Dude, do you not masturbate?

Your post makes it sound like you think guys must be gay even if they stroke themselves off.

4. cirbanfisher

cirbanfisher Member

What. Jacking has nothing to do with it. Do I jack off yes do I love getting head. HELL YES....... But do I want to do all the work bending twisting and sucking my own cock, HELL NO (side note some of the pics I have seen with the positions these guys are in looks painful/uncomfortable at the least). Now jacking off is not on the same level as sucking your own cock.... Well least I don't think so

5. JacobFox

JacobFox Member

Albums:
    I think you're having a hard time comparing things. So if one want to suck their own cock that makes you more gay than jerking yourself off? I think your comparisons are wrong and they are probably wrong just because you CAN'T suck yourself off. Why does it matter what body part helps to get oneself off?

6. JacobFox

JacobFox Member

Albums:
    BTW Some (like me) can self suck without bending, twisting and such. But I think it is reasonable that many guys would like a taste of their cock regardless.

7. cirbanfisher

cirbanfisher Member

Wow jacob before one starts assuming one can or can't do something let's 1st determine if that person has a want or need (which ever it is) to even attempt the act. I don't and that's just it.

My question was due me just wondering how many were gay bi or stt8. This is the right forum to ask since so many advertise their abilities.

8. JacobFox

JacobFox Member

Albums:
    I am not trying to fight with you, but that was not the impression I got from your post. I am not offering conflict, just my own insight. Please do not assume otherwise :)

9. cirbanfisher

cirbanfisher Member

Fair. :). Maybe I should I should of explained my point better. So no bending huh. :)
    LOL

10. rue4444

rue4444 Member

Well I understood the question... Ur asking what makes self-suckers want to do it, and those that do, are they gay, bi, st8?

11. cirbanfisher

cirbanfisher Member

Rue ......... Thank you. LOL

12. D_Pondscum Fullsac

D_Pondscum Fullsac Account Disabled

I can selfsuck my cock.. I just tried some years ago.. I was curious to know what did the cock taste. I am actually only curious

13. D_Hammond Happydipper

D_Hammond Happydipper Account Disabled

I self suck just because I can...

#13 D_Hammond Happydipper, Jan 9, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2011
  14. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Since I've never had the pleasure of self-sucking my own cock (God knows...I've tried!), I can't answer this.

Now pardon me while I suck my thumb before I go to work. :wink:

15. erratic

Gold Member

Blowing yourself is like beating off, but with your mouth. I don't think it changes your sexual orientation. It's just the principle of the thing. Giving yourself a handjob =/= gay; giving another guy a handjob = gay. :. Giving yourself a blowjob =/= gay; giving another guy a blowjob = gay.

So I would assume that straight guys who can suck their own dicks do it for the same reason that straight guys who can stroke their own cocks do.

16. art9inch

art9inch Member

Albums:
    i suck my self off but i don`t even think to go with a man.... i only like women for sex and i show cam only to women.
    selfsuck is not a critiria if someone is gay.:smile:

17. secondbest69

secondbest69 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    hehe come on guys face it if we are gay , bi or st8... we love to get off and i think no matter what we are into we can get into your own bodies lol its really not that different then a hand job we are still playing with a cock

18. hairyversmuscle

hairyversmuscle Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Being gay or bi is more than just liking Dick. Being gay is liking everything about the same gender and not being attracted to the opposite gender. There are plenty of gay guys out there that love boobs, doesn't make them straight! I agree with the people who say its like masturbation.

As for me, I can not suck my own cock. :-( There was a time when I could and I did a few times, but I was a teen with a fully grown cock but only 5'5" and weighed in at about 115lbs. Now as a man, I am about 5'7" with a gymnast/wrestler build with no flexibility what so ever so I can get within 2" of my cock with my tongue. Wish I could suck it but for now I will enjoy the body I have and just squirt it in my mouth when I am hungry! LOL

19. cirbanfisher

cirbanfisher Member

Toy boy. That's cool just wondering due to it being a fetish of sorts..... Well keep at it.
    :biggrin1:

20. cirbanfisher

cirbanfisher Member

Str8 and to the point, aint mad at you just wondering.

Draft saved Draft deleted