Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fair. :). Maybe I should I should of explained my point better. So no bending huh. :)
LOL

Sorry for the delay. Not much bending here even though I am getting older and can't do it like I used to. I am sure the day I can't do it anymore will be sad for me.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a straight friend who is big enough to self-suck, but he told me that he did it for about 30 seconds then stopped. He's straight, and doesnt suck dicks.

If you're already inclined to suck a dick, you're going to be more likely to suck yourself off.

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a straight friend who is big enough to self-suck, but he told me that he did it for about 30 seconds then stopped. He's straight, and doesnt suck dicks.

If you're already inclined to suck a dick, you're going to be more likely to suck yourself off.

I can't agree. I think many guys would be more willing to suck themselves off and still have no interest in sucking someone else off.

One person's experience does not indicate a rule He may have said he was straight and didn't suck dicks, but I am sure his being straight has never kept him from grabbing his own dick with his hand and jerking it off millions of times. If someone feels there is that big of a difference between their hand and mouth, than they may need to address that issue.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I can't agree. I think many guys would be more willing to suck themselves off and still have no interest in sucking someone else off.

One person's experience does not indicate a rule He may have said he was straight and didn't suck dicks, but I am sure his being straight has never kept him from grabbing his own dick with his hand and jerking it off millions of times. If someone feels there is that big of a difference between their hand and mouth, than they may need to address that issue.
It's also possible a straight guy might not readily admit what he does with himself behind closed doors.

Lots of straight (and not so straight) guys seem pretty obsessed with maintaining that identity above all.

Not to mention, most people have secrets.

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's also possible a straight guy might not readily admit what he does with himself behind closed doors.

Lots of straight (and not so straight) guys seem pretty obsessed with maintaining that identity above all.

Not to mention, most people have secrets.

Definitely a good point and I hope I did not seem like I was saying this might not be the case, but I just don't want to blanket everyone who self sucks as not being straight. :)

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Seen postings and pics of guys who can suck their own cocks and now I have a question for you. Are you gay bi or str8? And if your str8 what makes you want to suck your own cocock?

Being able to suck your own cock makes you......talented! :)-

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Definitely a good point and I hope I did not seem like I was saying this might not be the case, but I just don't want to blanket everyone who self sucks as not being straight. :)
Not at all. I was in agreement with you and just expanding on your points. Just because a straight guy told his gay friend that he tried it for 30 seconds, stopped, and never did it again is no basis for believing him, much less a basis for making generalizations about other 'straight' guys.

In fact, I'd be willing to wager that if he tried it once and was capable of sucking himself with relative ease, it didn't stop there. People have all sorts of "dirty little secrets" they aren't necessarily entirely honest and forthcoming about with their friends, or anyone for that matter, even here.

lurker2008

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I heard through a friend that a hot guy that I've had a distant crush on for quite a while can selfsuck, does this mean he's hung like a horse or is it possible for average people to do it if they're flexible?

He's in amazing shape too.

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
I heard through a friend that a hot guy that I've had a distant crush on for quite a while can selfsuck, does this mean he's hung like a horse or is it possible for average people to do it if they're flexible?

Go to X-TUBE, enter the word SELFSUCK. You'll see loads of videos, guys with all sizes. Tiny to Huge in the dick department. And they're able to do it. It's about flexibility. You're either able to bend further than most, or you're not.

Me, I've got a big fat one. Love doing it, love showing guys I can do it. But I always have to practice the stretching, or it becomes very difficult.

YOGA is your friend, if you're serious about getting your mouth on your cock.