guys who Selfsuck

Hefty

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can self-suck pretty easily, but there's really no point in doing it, as the thing with getting a blowjob is receiving it from someone else. It's a great party trick, though! ;-)

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
IMO, a sex act doesn't determine your sexual orientation. A gay man can have sex with a woman and still be gay, and a straight man can have sex with a man and still be straight ...

EXACTLY! And very well stated, Jyson. Gay/Bi/Straight are all in the eye of the beholder, with a broad spectrum of definitions for those stupid labels. As can be seen in the responses to this thread there is a virtually infinite variety of reactions to the OP's question and the totality of them all will never provide an answer. The OP can only come up with his own answer, based upon his own subjective view.

As for the question of why a "straight" guy would suck his own cock, did it ever occur to you that maybe it feels good?

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
EXACTLY!!! Back when I was a skinny boy...*and not interested in guys at all*.. I could self suck and did OFTEN. Much better than jerking off if you can do it! lol HOWEVER, harder to explain to your college roommate when he walks in on you doing it in your dormroom. *thank God he was high and VERY wasted* lol

As for the question of why a "straight" guy would suck his own cock, did it ever occur to you that maybe it feels good?

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
I can't really see any great benefit in self sucking, but thought I'd see how close I could get...
646768-ss1-just-wondered-how-flexible.html

rybkapipka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well when i was a boy I love selfsuck... For me it was always really easy, I could have do this for hours. You don't need to be super flexible - you just need to have a long cock... Now I can still do this without any pain, but I prefer handjob - this gives me much more pleasure... :)

billsurf101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
think another good comparrison would be that if guys eat their own cum, does that make them gay??? Of course not, gay is a guy with another guy, but self sucking, masterbation, and the like are just heterosexual self pleasure. And with self sucking, those who can, can, and those who cant, can just wonder. lol