Guys who should stereotypically be bigger.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by oasi86, Jan 12, 2012.

1. oasi86

oasi86 New Member

How many of you, stereotypically should supposedly have a huge dick but don't. I'm 6'5, black with big feet but my dick is 7 on a good day. Now I know 7 isn't bad but people (women and guys who just outright ask me about it when they're drunk of course lol) always expect me to have like a 9 inch dick.

They always think I'm joking when I say 7. I find it funny that these stereotypes have been so ingrained in people that the assumptions fly so freely.

2. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I meta hot black guy not so long ago and we went out a few times before spending a night together. From his stature - 6' something and thick I thought for sure he'd have a big cock but I was wrong. He was 6.5", and thin. Then I meet some 23 yr old white college guy who's about my size in all respects and short fingers and he had a great 7" very thick cock. So you never know.

3. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know you're looking for anecdotes, but I'd say that when it's just a 'stereotype' that the same percentage who don't have big dicks in the rest of the population don't. We've checked time and time again in studies to see if there's a major variation among ethnicities, and so far haven't (that 'world penis size' map is a total ass-pull, so please don't refer to that.) If it was as pronounced of a difference as people claim it would take very little effort to find one, but we haven't. Studies vary in size across different geographies more because of their measurement methodology than anything else.
    The one group that has been found to have bigger dicks is gay guys.

4. D_Tam_Ponds

D_Tam_Ponds Account Disabled

I once made a very innocent comment to a guy about how enormous his feet were (I don't exactly remember how it went, but it was truly an innocent comment not related at all to referencing his cock size) and he had a giant fit, hollering "Oh, big feet, big meat, right?" and told me how stereotypes aren't true, etc. I was very taken back with his angry attitude, but I guess we know he had a little one, huh? LOL

5. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    psst 7 is way above average

6. D_Sal_Manilla

D_Sal_Manilla Account Disabled

Well some say Latinos have huge cocks but I'm just your average 6" I can live with that.

and yes i think people have to let go of stereotypes because I once saw an Asian with a big one at the gym. I was pleasantly surprise.

7. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

to the OP, you got 2 things working against you, you're black and all black men are hung right? and you're tall. it's supposed to be longer cause you're longer right??? it just don't work that way.

hey, I'm white, 6'5" and thin, and have heard similiar comments. I'm 7.5 x 6.5. so gals have always been surprised to find a fat cock on a such skinny guy. and after I fucked them, I never had no compliants. most gals love girth and I'm just long enuf to be long and not bang the bottom out their pussy.

8. luvguyz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have the EXACT same "problem" as the OP lol! I'm black and tall, 6'3 with size 14 feet and really big hands. But I'm "only" 7x5. In my pics it may look bigger but that's what it is. EVERYONE assumes I have a giant schlong but I don't. Not small, but not as big as you would think according to stereotypes.

9. Phillygrower

Phillygrower New Member

I don't exactly fit the bill either. I'm 5'8" 150, with a 7" cock. But I'm Italian.

10. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    6' 210#'s well above average white guy of German decent

11. oasi86

oasi86 New Member

I wasn't looking for any anecdotes, just pointing out how it affects those who aren't the stereotype and how people still fervently believe in it.

I was in France last summer and this couple I met at a beach resort invited me in for some...fun. we all started drinking and then I started fucking the woman while the man got his dick sucked. He was way shorter than me and I knew I was brought in to be the bull. our dicks were the same size but it looked bigger on him obviously because of his much smaller frame. the session was good but the next day he was pulling jokes about the size of my dick. I laughed it off as ignorance and the optical illusion of the same size penis looking smaller on a really tall man than it does on a really short man but hearing him joke about it was a bit obnoxious. The woman though, she thoroughly enjoyed it.

12. VodkaLover

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It happens to us short guys too. I'm only 5ft5 at a push yet I have quite a big dick, and this surprises most people!

13. Tallhungbball88

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    6'7, size 18 feet, italian. Stereotypes put me about 14x7 dick but being above average I cant complain being about 7.5-8 x 5.5-6

14. bigL86

bigL86 New Member

6'5" tall, size 13 feet....cock is 6x5.5"....everyone immediately assumes I'm a horse, but I'm just a bit above average....

15. Thirdlegproduction

Thirdlegproduction Formerly WhiteMonst3r
    Gold Member

Albums:
    This was told me by a girl in high school, and she deduced that skinny boys have the largest dicks. I was pretty skinny so I figured there was some truth in that and she was kind of a slut.

16. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm wondering how black guys feel about the extra attention they get because of stereotypes. I suppose that some guys resent it while others take full advantage of it.

17. Q Vee

Q Vee New Member

Albums:
    6'3", Black, slim, no big feet, no big ass, no huge dick.

Don't like the stereotype, but I do like who I am, and so have my sex partners.

Good thread topic.

18. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well i can honestly say i have never heard that about latinos and its not like i have not been around any having grown up in south texas.

19. D_Harry_A_Nuss

D_Harry_A_Nuss Account Disabled

Well I've heard that Irish people/of Irish decent aren't too big, so I guess i break that mold being 7 inches, although im not too thick 5".

20. chuck216

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm actually in the opposite end of the spectrum, I'm admittedly a bit overweight. I could stand to lose 40 or so pounds, maybe more. I'm average height 5'9, and the general opinion of chubby guys is they have small cocks, while I'm not huge I do have a respectable 7.5 x 6.5 inches when hard 5 x 5 when soft.

Draft saved Draft deleted