guys who show NO bulge?

bigguy4u

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Its getting colder now and I'm seeing more guys in sweats and being quite the bulge watcher, I couldn't help but notice that lots of guys don't show anything! Not even the slightes bump. Does it mean its small or tucked really good??

My bf and I both wear sweats and our junk always stands out...
If you don't show knucle but are hung, how about a pic with no bulge then a pic of what's hiding

Reactions: canadianwhiskey

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a fairly large belly so my bulge, while pronounced, is often not overly obvious since it "blends" into my overall bulk. Throw in a snug jock strap and an untucked tee shirt, and it's easy to miss even a fairly large bulge.

Since switching to boxer briefs, I seem to be more obviously hung.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd assume it's because of their underwear. Either boxers holding it straight down or briefs/boxer briefs doing the same.

I'm very bulgy in some clothes/underwear and not so much in others so I know it can vary.

Last edited:

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't wear sweats outside of my apartment. I may not be fashion-savvy, but I try to at least look presentable.

That being said, in regular pants I don't really show anything when soft. Finding any pants long enough for me is a pain in the ass, so they're all kinda loose.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Its getting colder now and I'm seeing more guys in sweats and being quite the bulge watcher, I couldn't help but notice that lots of guys don't show anything! Not even the slightes bump. Does it mean its small or tucked really good??

My bf and I both wear sweats and our junk always stands out...
If you don't show knucle but are hung, how about a pic with no bulge then a pic of what's hiding

What the hell is "knucle"??

farizam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Each dude is different in the bulge department. It has to do with the size of the penis and just where it's located in the crotch. Some guys ride high. They will have a bulge. Some ride low. They will not have a bulge. Either way, dude, it's nothing to worry about. As long as your penis does what it should when you want it to ... that's what matters.

logman2008

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I believe there are 3 factors all of which have been 'touched on' no pun intended.
(1) Ball size is a big contributor
(2) Bubble butt-ness factor means front of pants is stretched(or not)
(3) Position of cock and balls - up high/or between legs more.

Just my two cents( or pence if the Euro collapses)