Guys who stay hard after cumming

divinehammer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think staying fully erect after cumming is pretty rare (although I bet a lot of guys will post here saying it ALWAYS happens to them! lmao). I've had it happen a few times, and it always surprised the woman. One time in particular was hilarious; she was expecting me to roll off her and instead I went right back at it. The look on her face was priceless.

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah it's off and on for me too. If I'm especially horny, sometimes my cock just won't go down after I cum. I'll be standing there, thinking, "well, come on, I've got to put you back in the pants soon, damnit," but it's still ready for more...even though it's not as sensitive..

psosandra

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I felt like a kid with a new toy, LOL! I sucked him off, he came, didn't get at all soft, so I kept sucking. Finally he was like, um, don't you want that inside you?? He stayed hard the whole time, got off 3 times. He said when he was younger it was nothing for him to do it 5 times and stay hard in between.

Iokua

Expert Member
Media
If I am jacking off, nah, but if I am with someone else, I usually always stay hard until after I came at minimum 2 times.

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had sex with this guy that stayed hard for hours and we are talking hours. He would fuck cum stay hard fuck sum stay hard etc...etc... He was fantastic. Me on the other hand I cum get soft right away and then get hard after a little time if at all.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happened to me alot when I was really excited. I think the idea is that when I touched a girl I was with she was totally hot and would moan alot. I LOVE moaning. That just drove my cock in and of itself to be hard some times after hours of the shit no matter how much I came.

Cowdude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We dont get to YET meg.. Emphasis on YET.

And yeah as meg said, it happens to me every time.. even after 2 or 3 orgasms o_O. Doesnt always mean i can go again thought i just stay hard for far too long for even my own liking at times. ><

L1i3n3k7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never go immediately limp so I'm always good to reset and go again. It usually takes 4 or 5 minutes to go mostly flacid if I don't continue.

biggunlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my younger years, I'd stay rock hard inbetween the first and second time of coming. I'd go 3/4 soft between the second and third times and never was able to stay hard past the third time. Now I can't stay hard past the second time and the wife likes it that way. She will say now, you just about wear me out if we had to do it again(third time).....kinda makes me think, you should have said something before. After all, doing it that third time, I want it to be as enjoyable for her as it is for me but I don't think she sees it that way, just wanting to be submissive for my needs. She will definitely clean me up after all that coming and really likes doing it, is good at it, and I'd rather her than hopping in the shower. And she wonders why, I used to be a go for a third time with a blue steel wonder-cock. Amazing enough, while writing this, I just remembered that is exactly what she used to call it, a blue steel wonder-cock, what a name to get/keep me going!!!!!!

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I'm not completely tired - I can just keep pumping for a few mins and get rock hard again. Iv'e had girls have another orgasm while I'm semi hard... on my way to rock hardness!!!