Guys who take pictures

vivi

Experimental Member
Media
More than half of the guys I've been with at some point wanted to take pictures of us having sex. Almost always of them getting a blowjob. Only once did I let a boyfriend take pictures of me, and fortunately it hasn't come back to haunt me. So my question is, how many of you here have taken pics of your girlfriend and you having sex?

The guy I'm seeing currently lives out of state, and he really wants me to take pictures with him so he can look at them when he's away. Of course, he wants pictures of me giving him head and closeups of other body parts, but doesn't really want any with him in it. On the one hand I do find it a turn on. When he rests his penis on my face he gets almost instantly hard and amazingly it grows well beyond my chin past the top of my head. I wouldn't mind having something as such to look at either while he's away so I'm torn, and just wondering how much to worry? What do you guys do with them- do you show them to your friends or not?

james24

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've actaully done this!

I've got about 20 photo's of my grlfriend giving me head and they do the trick when were not together, they turn me on no matter how many times I look at them. :smile:

I would never in a million years show anyone.

Xii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've been known to take a few photos of myself from time to time... tasteful ones, however. My boyfriend's a little keen on the idea, and we've fooled around with it, but nothing too big.

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have let a couple of guys take pictures of me. I still talk to them and they say that like to look at them and masturbate. I know the one guy would never show the pictures to anyone but I'm sure about the other guy has shown them to friends. That doesn't bother me because it is impossible to tell it is me anyway.

D

deleted62

I wouldn't mind taking pictures of me and a partner, but they would just be of posing, not of any particular act.

As for videos, I'd probably get stage fright. Oh no! :)

-Z

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive taken a number of pics of a few of the girls ive been with. most of them are of girls i hooked up on vacations. ive made a couple of videos with 2 of the regular girls i have sex with.its always hot to pop the video in and the 2 of you fuck.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
vivi said:
So my question is, how many of you here have taken pics of your girlfriend and you having sex?
I have never done this.
vivi said:
I wouldn't mind having something as such to look at either while he's away so I'm torn, and just wondering how much to worry?
Depends on how much you trust the guy.

Lucky

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've done it, and have never shown the pics to anyone, and never will. And I agree with whoever said they never get old to look at :)

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are these guys so widespread? I've never ran into one, not lately and not before. But it'd surely be a naughty idea to leave a guy a shot of my (hopefully) well-worked-over love glove ;-) with an autograph.

At least he can't use that for posters when he tries to look for me.

fastaztic10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've taken quite a few "sexual" pictures with various girls and oddly enough they have all come at the request of the female. It's a huge turn on for me. The pictures are special moments between two people and I wouldn't ever consider sharing them with outsiders.

Sexychick517

Experimental Member
Media
I've had some guys ask me that too. I only let one of them that I'd been going out with for a while actually take them (specifically of me giving him head) and he hasn't showed any of his friends. At least not that I know of... :)
But actually I showed a few of my friends because I wanted them to see how big he was haha. So maybe I'd be hypocritical to be mad if he showed his friends.

Stursberg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
vivi said:
What do you guys do with them- do you show them to your friends or not?

I've seen enough pictures that were originally supposed to be private that I have to think that it's a fairly risky proposition if you really don't want yourself "out there". Both men and women have shown me pictures of themselves having sex with previous lovers that I don't think it's only one gender that's guilty.

D_Trumbell Trickledick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexychick517 said:
I've had some guys ask me that too. I only let one of them that I'd been going out with for a while actually take them (specifically of me giving him head) and he hasn't showed any of his friends. At least not that I know of... :)
But actually I showed a few of my friends because I wanted them to see how big he was haha. So maybe I'd be hypocritical to be mad if he showed his friends.

I've done some photos -- I've been both in front of and behind the camera. It's pretty hot, out of the ordinary.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I will sometimes agree to pictures and videos, but If I see my face or weird birthmark in them, I get to destroy the images. A married couple I used to play with have a video of the husband and I in their bathroom which is pretty hot, and yet non-identifying. (Bastards never made me the copy they promised.) And one former booty call recently emailed photos of ..um... "himself" and "himself" inside "me", as well as "himself" cumming on "me". I think he was hoping to make some more memories. Only once did I shy away from photography, and that was for two reasons. We just had a huge fight the day before (I was on a vacation with the guy in question) and I was planning to never speak to him again after we got home, and he started the video with my face, saying my name and straddling my chest. Um... no.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sexychick517 said:
In the interest of national security, it's important that you share these photos with me.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been in a few pics, but none where you could identify anyone. A certain amount of anonymity is still desired. That being said, guys are much more visually stimulated than women, so it makes sense that they would like to have pics/vids. As many have already stated though, be careful since those pics may find their way on the internet...