Guys who take pictures

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got burned pretty badly once with pics and I never let anyone take them anymore. If I post some of myself I am completely aware that they are likely to end up in the last places I'd want them, so I post accordingly.

But no, if a guy wants to see me naked, he's going to have to come over when he misses me.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have taken pics of myself having sex with an ex, including pics of us fucking and sucking eachother. We were in a trusting relationship and we both found taking them very horny and looking at them horny too. When we split up, be shredded the pictures. I trusted him 100% not to share the pics, and he trusted me too. I don't regret it and would do it again with the right partner.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rob_just_rob said:
I've taken some, and had some taken of me.

An ex-gf and I have about 20 shots of us doing various kinky things. I trust her not to share them, and I've never shared them (and never will).

Ah, memories.

Hey, nice tits!

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to be a real shitheel in college. My friends and I would often share our videos/pics of sex with each other. My advice is to be careful, and even you're in a relationship, ask yourself if you can see breaking up with whomever you're sharing the pictures with in the future.

If I cared about the person, I wouldn't share. But if you don't want your boyfriends best friend to see your nipples, best bet is to keep it in your pants, or keep the film in you possession.

Oh,

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to be a real shitheel in college. My friends and I would often share our videos/pics of sex with each other. My advice is to be careful, and even you're in a relationship, ask yourself if you can see breaking up with whomever you're sharing the pictures with in the future.

If I cared about the person, I wouldn't share. But if you don't want your boyfriends best friend to see your nipples, best bet is to keep it in your pants, or keep the film in you possession.

Oh, and blowjob videos always work well because there is plausible deniability in it being your penis. There isn't when it's your face suckin' on it. All this being said, it is pretty hot to watch yourself on tv.

uksexymona

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As an exhibitionist I love to show my nakedness and let others take a peek so I love my pics to be taken by guys and don't mind if they spread them out among their friends.......................I am proud of my body so why hide it!!

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm with MZ on this one (surprise surprise). The idea of body shots floating around is bad enough, but random pics/vids of me giving head?? Paris Hilton and Pamela Anderson are cautionary tales there, I think. If he wants to re-live the experience, he's better off making sure it's memorable for us both the first time and not going all Steven Spielberg on me.

RajDude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never asked for it but I had a woman a few years ago who virtually begged me to be able to take some photos of me in any way that I was comfortable with. My only condition was that she not e-mail photos but I told her that she could show her friends if she wanted--she admitted almost right away that that was the main reason she wanted photos, since she had been bragging to them about my size. So when she was giving me a handjob, she waited until I was fully erect (8.5") and then snapped a few digital photos. Usually she would use both hands for a handjob--a big turn-on for both of us, but of course for the photos she had one hand turned in such a way that she could show that her hand couldn't quite fit around my cock. Withn a few days, her closest girlfriends had seen the photos. Their reactions were interesting: two were totally turned on and were even more envious than when they had first heard about my size. I agree with all the postings on the black and asian size issues about how ridiculous that whole issue is, but these two friends of my gf were convinced that my cock was so big because of my brown skin! They told her, "this proves it! darker men are bigger!" Which is a load of nonsense given the small dark dicks that I've seen in locker rooms and showers. Anyway, another one of her friends thought that there was no way that my cock wouldn't hurt Liz (my gf at the time) and that there was no way it could really be pleasurable. And another thought that my cock was too big to even look nice--the size seemed to horrify her, which made me wonder if any of the women I've had sex with ever thought but of course never told me.

ErikHanson1973

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It all depends on who your partner is and what type of relationship you have ... there are a few of my female friends or ex-girlfriends who I would trust with pictures or videos, others not so much

northwestbest

1st Like
Media
i think its ok to take pics for personal fun.....but no one in their right mind would wanna share or parade his g/f.....but thats just my opinion....were all different....each to his own as they say..... :)

Smiler75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have pictures and videos of about 6 of my ex girlfriends, all of them loved them being taken as they hadnt done it before, least not to the extent we did lol...I would never show them to my friends, and lets be honest, I doubt any of my mates would want to see my dick !!!!!!!

Though several of my ex's did show pics of my dick to their friends to make them jealous lol.