Guys who take pictures

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Smiler75 said:
I have pictures and videos of about 6 of my ex girlfriends, all of them loved them being taken as they hadnt done it before, least not to the extent we did lol...I would never show them to my friends, and lets be honest, I doubt any of my mates would want to see my dick !!!!!!!

Though several of my ex's did show pics of my dick to their friends to make them jealous lol.

Well, I'm not your friend so you can show them to me. And I promise not to look at your dick either!

Smiler75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its not friends Im bothered about but theres still things illegal in ole fashioned England here and if the police got hold of them.....:wink: lol

Smiler75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing like that man ! Dont even go there !!

Just to my knowledge theres certain sexual practices that 2 consenting adults can do that are still illegal according to victorian law here...was a joke my friend so please dont go thinking otherwise ok !!!:eek: lol

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have nude pictures of 4 different ex-girlfirends. I've never, ever shown them to anyone for any reason. For me, it's a turn on when you can't be with that person all the time. A nice souvenier later. and.. as someone who enjoys meddling in photography and who loves the naked female form... it means you've got someone to model for you.
Be careful though. Just because some guys don't share the pics that certainly doesn't apply to all of them. Either only do this with someone you really trust or make sure beforehand you're comfortable with the idea of your little brother finding nude pictures of you on the internet one day.

gimme_another_inch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i did it! photos and short videos.
a few days ago i slowly slowly got into her rear hole and couldn't miss the chance to shoot a picture :tongue:
also a few videos taken with webcam, those are fun because i intentionally come on her mouth and it's fun to watch her face right after :biggrin1: