Guys who talk about their foreskin

impregnator364

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've recently realized that foreskinman removed all his videos, such as "how an uncut cock works inside", and I was wondering if you guys had any videos where a guy talks about his foreskin. It doesn't have to be an "educational" video like foreskinman's, it can really be any video where they talk about their foreskin or mention it in any way.

I've found one of his videos on a random site: https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=4050249&name=how-an-uncut-cock-works

Thank you in advance for fulfilling one of my fetishes ;)

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I did a foreskin restoring many years ago. A very big , unexpected, improvement in glans sensitivity. Fullly cut men do not experience full pleasure because of being cut. Circumcision removed 10k to 50k nerve endings which can never be replaced. We have been cheated partially of sexual fulfilment.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I did a foreskin restoring many years ago. A very big , unexpected, improvement in glans sensitivity. Fullly cut men do not experience full pleasure because of being cut. Circumcision removed 10k to 50k nerve endings which can never be replaced. We have been cheated partially of sexual fulfilment.
I know a few guys who were cut as adults. All reported to me that they experienced a huge reduction in pleasure after the healing process. When I asked did they recommend circumcision to me, they each said, "Hell NO!!!"

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
During circumcision the average man, 5.43 inches erect, has lost the equivalent area of a 3x5 file card. This information is found in "The Joy of Uncircumcising. " i am 8.6 inches erect. I have often contemplated the amount of foreskin I lost.

Reactions: coffinhack

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The video by English Leather Master where he attempts to humiliate circumcised men by calling them not fully men is full of BS. My cock is bigger than his. I have restored the appearance of being intact ( uncut). The restoring process has greatly intensified my pleasure. Also I have a more manly cock that he does. Several of my doctors believe that I am intact. Of course that shows their ignorance, because my frenulum obviously indicates that I was cut. image_4834.jpg
20210320_080414.jpg

Omegle195

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
New Brunswick (New Jersey, United States)
Verification
View
The video by English Leather Master where he attempts to humiliate circumcised men by calling them not fully men is full of BS. My cock is bigger than his. I have restored the appearance of being intact ( uncut). The restoring process has greatly intensified my pleasure. Also I have a more manly cock that he does. Several of my doctors believe that I am intact. Of course that shows their ignorance, because my frenulum obviously indicates that I was cut. View attachment 88419961 View attachment 88419971
How did you restore it?