Guys who wear Brierfs...

washington1

Experimental Member
Media
This has virtually nothing to do with the type of fabric used or your anatomy. It's a result of the pattern used to make the underwear. The briefs shown in these examples all have a center seam, which is used to create the pouch. Take a close look at the fabric along this seam. At the bottom where your balls sit, the two pieces of fabric joined along this seam are pointed away from each other. As the seam moves up, the pieces of fabric are rotated to align, and maybe even bend in to face each other the opposite way. This creates a three dimensional shape, unlike traditional briefs which are sewn flat along the front. And this is what is creating the phantom bulge. You will be hard pressed to find the phenomenon on traditional briefs.

All clothing gets stretched and worn to some degree, but your briefs are just showing off their clever design when you're not in them – not a permanent imprint of massive manhood.

bigguy4u

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This has virtually nothing to do with the type of fabric used or your anatomy. It's a result of the pattern used to make the underwear. The briefs shown in these examples all have a center seam, which is used to create the pouch. Take a close look at the fabric along this seam. At the bottom where your balls sit, the two pieces of fabric joined along this seam are pointed away from each other. As the seam moves up, the pieces of fabric are rotated to align, and maybe even bend in to face each other the opposite way. This creates a three dimensional shape, unlike traditional briefs which are sewn flat along the front. And this is what is creating the phantom bulge. You will be hard pressed to find the phenomenon on traditional briefs.

All clothing gets stretched and worn to some degree, but your briefs are just showing off their clever design when you're not in them – not a permanent imprint of massive manhood.

How about these??

Attachments

washington1

Experimental Member
Media
How about these??
what can i tell ya. never happens to me. mine have a bulge imprint when i take em off but spring back in the wash. if those are old i could understand it but if theyre new then thats doubly surprising.

when i wear tighties they are classic ck – to me they are far softer & more durable than hanes, ftl, etc.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
These are great pics, dudes. My 2xist pouch briefs are just like this, esp the Cin2 briefs that bulge out even when they're just sitting on a desk of towel rack. THIS is why briefs rule! And the 2xist-type briefs are the best!
Keep those balls pouched, dudes!

JP99XX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
anyone getting rid of that stretched out wear, let me know. I love to get into it. thanks.

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
since i am an underrwear freak, there is something verry sexy about this tread!
really enjoy when a drops his briefs on my bedroom floor and they still bulge in the crotch!

gaybriel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
marc114, I too have a pair of CIN2s that presents my bulge very well under my gym trousers. It's difficult to describe but kind of packs everything together and places them forward of my thighs in a nice rounded bulge that draws many furtive glances, but not a VPL that might result in complaints.

I had cut away the sling which I found constricting and dangerous (if someone pulled it down quickly the sling would tug on my balls and hurt real bad). The pouch is quite snug but once I put my boys in place and go about my usual activities it is surprisingly comfortable.

Attachments