Guys who wear girl jeans

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a woman and I find it kind of annoying when men wear womens' jeans.
I hate seeing it on men. I find it extremely unattractive.
I'm a man and I also find it quite unattractive. Generally speaking, those who can pull it off tend to have "chicken legs" and the womens' jeans just really showcase that. Not my preference, but if you like and can rock it, by all means, go ahead.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Keep in mind, its the whole package, not just the jeans. Its attitude, how you presnt youself, grooming, etc. So if people say you look gay, maybe you need to revisit you whole look? Hope you dont have those thin, latin brows? Yuck those are gross. But keep in mind people are judging you on their idea of what GAY is. wouldnt really worry bout it if you are happy with yourself.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was the night manager of a very trendy (and expensive) denim boutique in Ft Lauderdale for two years. The mix in the store was 75% women's/ 20% men's and 5% kid's.

I had to beg the owner to buy size 28 or 29 because she had a bad track record in selling that size to her male customers (who were affluent and larger). She (and the rest of the female staff) would always tell me to "try" the women's jeans :rolleyes:

Just because I'm small doesn't mean I'm small everywhere. I have no ass (never did) but I've got some major legs going on and a dick that can't be stuffed casually into a 2-3" rise. The first time I tried on a pair of women's jeans I didn't want to come out of the dressing room; when I finally did there were a lot of averted eyes, and the GM called the effect "indecent".

Bigger sizes didn't work out at all, as I have no hips and no ass to hold them up, and the legs and crotch were still much too snug (and these weren't skinny jeans, either). I'm just not built like a woman or a boy, and they never looked right; I'm a real man with a man's build with a 28" waist.

Aside from fit issues, there were pockets to consider. Men carry keys, money and a cell phone. Most back pockets on women's jeans are too small for a wallet, let alone all the other junk I port around on a night out.

It was a shame, because I could have gotten some amazing deals on True Religion, Tag, Seven and AG jeans from the women's clearance table. But no deal's a good deal if the clothes don't fit, so it took almost 10 months before I had enough looks to rotate out every week without repeating.

danish11

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I only started wearing 'skinny' jeans about a year ago, but since then I can't go back! Finding the style thatI wanted proved difficult, so at first I started wearing girls jeans (which were also really cheap). I had to stretch them to get them to fit all places if you know what I mean... Recently though I've been able to buy skinnies that are specifically made for men which I can say really do fit a guy properly! Only downside - they are like triple the price. If you want to wear skinny low rise to get attention then you will, I wear my skinnies because it's my indie style, which is different. The way you wear any item of clothing will reflect the message you want to send! My gf loves them and until I get older I'll keep wearing my skinnies. If it makes you feel good AND you can pull it off - do it!

vibrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You should wear what you feel best in, as long as you feel comfortable and its not against the law, why not?

Q12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They dont really do much for me, but to each their own.

Considering I generally go for beefier/athletic guys, it would look rather weird, not to mention uncomfortable, to see one of them squeezed into a skinny jean.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Okay we are talking about womens jeans, not skinny jeans. Something really low cut, and stretchy feeling. Snug around the ankles and they make them in sizes 1-15, every odd number. I just feel so comfortable in them. They hold everything together. I'm 5'9" 170. But thick legs and a bubble butt. I get alot of feedback like,"You got a girls ass" and some chicks say "Damn you look better then I do in them." But the feelingis incredible.

D_Purlie W Papules

Account Disabled
Media
I've seen guys wearing girl jeans before, and I don't really find it to be all that attractive. I wonder where on earth their cock and balls must be, because there is clearly not enough room in the front for them. I do like the look of slim fit (guys) jeans on slim guys, and thats what I wear most of the time.

But at the same time, I agree with everyone else... if girl jeans are what floats your boat, then go right on ahead and wear them

badger2395

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've got a friend, tall and quite slim with a decent butt, narrow waist, and somewhat wider hips. He prefers women's jeans for precisely these factors - they fit him while men's jeans tend to either be too small for his hips or too big for his waist. And there's room for his cock; he's more of a grower than shower (though when he's erect, he's fairly impressive).

I wasn't sure if I liked how he looked in women's jeans, but he's got a sense of style and fashion, so he carries it off well.

Artzyguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just makes you look gay even if you are not, and I am gay so I can say that. Also I would never be caught in girls jeans unless I was a girl.