Guys who were circumcised in later life.

Booble

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok guys, years ago I read somewhere that when guys were circumcised in adult-hood they experianced an increase in cock length & girth.
Have any of the 'members' on LPSG had the opp done late in life & did they experiance an increase in size/girth & by what amount.

Or is it just another big cock myth?.

a_uncensored

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Keep your skin babe - cutting won't increase anything - I don't have a cock though but I really like the look of uncut anyways so I am biased.

porter111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If your that stupid to believe such rubbish maybe you should try it out? Your going to propose cutting off part of your penis and think it will get bigger?!

Booble

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Keep your skin babe - cutting won't increase anything - I don't have a cock though but I really like the look of uncut anyways so I am biased.

Wo, I am not considering having the cut, no way, I am quite happy with what I've got thank you very much, it's a good package.

The article I was talking about was in Forum magazine (I think) many years ago & I thought it was a load of tosh then, most of the UK citizans don't have this op. done at all.
But I remembered that article the other day & as there are so many yanks on this forum, I thought I would ask the question.

I like my skin!.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember my circumcision... wasn't an adult,though. I was probably around 7.

That's a pretty silly myth. If anything, it makes you smaller.

IT doesn't make you smaller nor dose it make you bigger if your cut. that being said here in most cases the cut guys did seem thinker and a bit longer than the uncut guys i have known, but nothing drastic. depends on the person as to size i think, skin or not don't make your size big or small. by the way i don't have a cock I'm a female. thought i would clarify that being as their are some here who cant tell the difference between the two male/female for some reason it seems. which makes me wonder about them as to how they buy their cloths from time to time if they cant tell the difference between the two. possibly they ware womens undergarments, and other times they possibly wear mens??? long story could make for another thread most likely. sorry for intruding with you comment to the OP ajkyo

Last edited:

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok guys, years ago I read somewhere that when guys were circumcised in adult-hood they experianced an increase in cock length & girth.
Have any of the 'members' on LPSG had the opp done late in life & did they experiance an increase in size/girth & by what amount.

Or is it just another big cock myth?.

No increase whatsoever.

S

SirConcis

Length, no change. Actually, for the first few months, the erect dick looks shorter because the skin isn't as elastic and the scrotuim moves up to accomodate erection. But eventually, it comes back to its original length appearance.

What has change is the glans. It becomes less tapered and more bulbous, and rim is more prominent. But it isn't a dramatic change.

Reactions: cityjock89

B_veedubb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
15 - reason, phimosis (very tight foreskin.) In my case you could say it 'got bigger'. My dick grew to full unrestricted length after and my knob looked bigger 'outside.' But they didn't circumsize me, they stretched my foreskin after making a few strategic nicks. A great technique. It moves back effortlessly to the point where I look circumcised when fully erect and fully covers the glans when I'm soft. I can move it over and back without any resistance.

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
I think it's actually been documented that the size increase is common in cases of phimosis for that very reason; the penis is not allowed to grow to it's full size in that situation.

D

deleted471661

I was circed 1982 with 25 years. I have had only a short frenulum, but I want to be circumcised. My glans grow a little bit. Its great, I never want this fucked foreskin back!!

Reactions: LatinGuyMA