Guys who you'd like to slap...and then fuck!

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I could never slap Bill Hemmer. But I could do many, many other things with him.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This thread has made me laugh out loud 6 times. Well done, people. :biggrin1:

This is a tricky one for me because I love to get fucked, and I tend to be a submissive type in the sack. :tongue:

Having a very hard time coming up with someone who I would both like to bitch-slap and fuck.

Tucker is such a good choice... ooh! I know. Spencer Pratt from the Hills. I would totally smack him around and then bend him over and give his ass a good seeing-to. With every thrust I'd spell D-O-U-C-H-E-B-A-G. Then I'd blow my load on his face.

Wow. I'm astonished by own unexpected vitriol. Where did that come from? :redface:

coogy3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
JD Roberto from American Idol Rewind on the Fox Reality network is so annoying, but I'd hit it. Anyone else notice his crotch is completely out of control? I had to TiVo the marathon today just to stare in amazement. Wish someone would post some pix!

DimaBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It is a risk being slapped by Monster judging his arms, but look at his cock....... it is a risk being fucked by him! Damn, the slapping and fucking will hurt!........Hmmmm, I like it :biggrin1:

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It is a risk being slapped by Monster judging his arms, but look at his cock....... it is a risk being fucked by him! Damn, the slapping and fucking will hurt!........Hmmmm, I like it :biggrin1:

Yes, I have to imagine a tumble with Monster would lead to one walking bowlegged and unable to sit down for some time. That feeling that you've been so deeply and thoroughly fucked that you can still feel him inside you for hours afterward....sigh :redface:

Sorry, lost my train of thought there. What were we talking about again? Right, that trip to San Jose I've been meaning to set up. Business trip. All business. Business I have to take care of. What? No I'm not being cagey. I have to see a guy about installing a powerful hard drive into my laptop. I don't know what you're talking about. :biggrin1: