Guys with 10 or more finding guys that can take it all

Grav22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Give the guy a break about being 2% gay. Perhaps he's got no interest in having an ongoing relationship with another man, no interest in kissing a man, no interest in hugging a man, just an interest in large dick.

There are too many variables to define your sexual orientation with, the percentages really don't fucking matter.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Plenty of guys like something in their ass. Plenty of guys like wanking with a buddy or a friend. Don't know how those both got tossed into the gay bin.

..I'm not to big at all. 7"x6"

I think that LPSG warps the sense of "Big" 7 x 6 is BIG. Maybe not Oh my god its fucking huge, but very big....

Kinda like saying "my d cups aren't big at all."

NYBTM99

Just Browsing
Media
This defintional issue pops up all of the time. I think the only workable definition is one that considers sexual activity as the relevant benchmark. Attitudes such as I don't feel any emotional attachment to me, I'm only into the dick, etc. may reflect an anxiety about own's desires. Many gay men have experienced these same feelings before accepting themselves. As it is not uncommon to go through a stage of denial before accepting one's homosexuality, many react skeptically to proclamations of, for example, identifying as 98% straight when you have a sexual fetish for a huge penis as a form of denial. I am of the view that any man who obtains a sexual charge from another man has homoerotic feelings. It's not a big deal and should just be embraced. It is the inability to come to terms with those feelings (by identifying as straight) while at the same time expressing one's homosexual desires that puts some people off. Although we frequently acknowledge that gay is a social construct, I think the stronger social construct is the definition of straight. It is this construct that causes so much anxiety about male desire- that I am less of a man if I have homosexual desires. In the end, I don't care because it is not my life to live. However, I do not find the usual arguments (it's only a big dick that turns me on, I only really love women) convincing.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've only had one guy that made me say,"Uh oh! I might not be able to handle this one." But I was able to take him him all the way, took about five to eight minutes but we managed. He was impressed, at least that's what he told me.

OzBull

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For what it's worth, just 3 days ago I met my first 10+ on vacation in Barbados. Like you mate, I know I can take a lot because of dildo work etc. And I did manage to get around to asking if he had problems fitting into other guys. He said that with women he'd had real problems but with men, far far less. Like most of you, I'd more or less given up on finding something his size.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am extremely thick...I have had guys see it and say you are not going to use that on me. Its too thick. So is it the length or girth that is the problem?

dtsk64

Just Browsing
Media
You are absolutly correct in what your saying and Im glad you brought it up size penile fetishism and homosexuality are not the same thing. many straight men do have large penis fetishes without feeling any romantic love towards men at all. Homosexuals fell a great love for the same sex romantically. I am personally both homosexual and like large cocks but I would choose romance with a man over anything. I could never fall in love with a woman.