Guys with 3 testicles

AndrewCr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Just call me “E.T.”... as I have three.

My third is very tiny, though, and it is like an offshoot of my right nut. I remember finding it the first time that I ever did a self exam and being concerned. I waited a bit to see if it ever changed and it has not changed in decades.

I'd like to meet you and feel myself

sxh5704

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a gentleman who belongs to my country club (I would guess him to be early 40's) who has a 3rd ball. His nickname is Sleeve. He was recently playing in the foursome just in front of my foursome several weeks ago and my golf partner asked "who is the foursome in front of us". They were a little slower than my foursome. Someone else rattled off the names of the 4 guys and the last name he said was "and Sleeve". I thought at first he meant to say Steve. So when I asked him again, he just said "no his nickname is Sleeve". Of course I had to ask "why Sleeve". My golf partner said, "what do you call a 3 pack of golf balls?". DUH! A package of 3 balls is called a Sleeve. I looked at the other 3 guys and just questioned, "he's got 3 balls?". "Yep" was the answer. When we finished our 18 holes we headed back to the locker room to shower, put on fresh clothes and head up to the club house for lunch. When I walked into the shower room, Mr. 3 Balls was in there as well. One of the guys I had just golfed with slightly pointed to this guys sack. It wasn't hard to make out - this guy had a nice loose scrotum and he did have 3 testicles in his sack. I had never seen anything like it before.

Reactions: JockFull and jjsjr

a lot of baseball players get four balls
And then they have to walk, which must be a challenge.

The guy in Italy who was diphallic with four testicles and three legs: did he grow up near a nuclear power plant or something?? All kidding aside, life must've been difficult for one such as that.