guys with big balls

doug2003

Experimental Member
Media
a guy having big balls or a large scrotum seems to be less common than a guy who is above average penis wise. Of all the year I have played sports and used the locker room facilty I could probably count on 2 hands guys who had balls the appeared to be above average. It seems you are more likely to see a guy who is well endowed than you will a guy with large balls. anyone else notice this or the opposite?

kansascityhung

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Doug,

I'm a big-balls guy who's not as hung as some on here (especially the fake ones). But you're right...seems like the most well-hung guys in schlongville have little teeenyweensy balls -- guess the size was just distributed differently for them :)

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What exactly constitutes having large balls?

My ex gf told me I had really big balls. I don't think my balls are VERY large, I just have a pretty big sack. I am average endowed (or slightly larger than average, if you wanna get technical about it).

I think I'd rather have big balls than not because I'm still getting some "wow"/large factor with size, even if it's just my balls..LOL.

D_DickDocToe

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when i'm with a woman for the first time, she usually obsesses about how big my balls are. I think you're right, it seems to be more of a novelty than being hung.
Dude,

you've got a big cock too... I'm sure the women you get with are impressed with the whole package...

D_Jabez Kneejerque

Experimental Member
Media
I've got to agree with Doug2003,
That long sacs and big nuts are not as common as big cocks.
I guess that makes them all the more special.
Although, have both a huge sac and big nuts, I must say I don't find a lack
of admirers.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know for sure that the length of my balls are 3" because I measured once, lol. Idk the width but I'd guess at least 1 1/2".

Yeah, when it's cold they'll shrink up but same with the penis. On a hot day the whole sack is maybe 5" long? I can definitely stretch it out like a batwing of maybe 4 square inches or maybe more. I can't be sure 'cause I haven't measured. All I know is that I've always thought I had pretty large and low hanging nuts and they have been commented on before and said to be "really big" .

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when i'm with a woman for the first time, she usually obsesses about how big my balls are. I think you're right, it seems to be more of a novelty than being hung.

I agree. you do have big balls! the testicles themselves look big. and whoa...that cock is pretty huge too. altogether a really supersized package.

I've been told I have big balls too. but I don't think they are really that big. not to confuse big balls with a lowhanging set and sac..which I do have.

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Well they're FUN! I mean, obviously I love a big one as much as the next size queen...but what else floats so enticingly in a shared bath or wiggles so enthusiastically during sex?

Can't say they're rarer though...I've had far more average-endowed lovers who had a big pair and over-endowed lovers with a big pair tha I've had larger lovers alltogether.

Reactions: MDM8

kramer2088

Experimental Member
Media
I think the reason you dont see them in the lockerroom is that exercise tends to shrivel them significantly, and a quick shower doesnt get them out !

I know personally its a good hour after ive worked out before ever want to bare my genitals!!

Reactions: rbi99 and jake_30

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
josh...you do have good size eggs. and pleasureboy..yours are awesome. I know they are silicon..but they look great. would love to fill mine like that