guys with big balls

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Firstly, gotta say I am a Big Balls freak and lover. Been looking for a huge pair since my lover passed away. When I met him, he had avergae size balls, but over the years he tried to satisfy my Ball obssession, and started pumping etc.... After 22 yrs together , when he passed I was left with a taste for Ball size, but havent found a single pair in the 7 yrs Ive been single. If I do meet a guy with huge balls, he is looking for the same, and mine are like everyone else's, AVERAGE....So it is RARE to find, and most of the guys on this site that make Big ball claims, dont really know what BIG balls really are. they need to attend a PUMPER event in Palm Springs for some enlightening and eye-opening.

Secondly, BIGMEATNJ, you have an Awesome pair, the kind Ive been hunting for but dont find. Anytime you might want some BALL-ATTENTION, give me a shout. Would love to be of Service....

Love this thread and all the comments. thanks guys. Alyn- NYC

Secondly

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thank jj I really appreciate your opinion..especially since you are a lover of big balls. those pics are not pumped...have started pumping them in the hope of growing monster size balls. did your lovers actual testicles grow in size over the years? my testicles swell pretty big after pumping, but go back to the size in the pics after a day. I was lucky to be blessed with low hangers, so that part comes easy

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I find its hard to sit comfortably in tight jeans and they definitly push your cock out front especially if they dont hang low. Mine are up tight 24/7. Only when I take a hot bath do they hang down. Stretch jeans are more comfortable for me.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You are right kramer. After I workout which includes mostly cardio my balls tend to tighten up for a while. But they are usually hanging like the one pic in my profile. Since almost all the guys in the lockerroom have balls that are tightened up from working out it doesn't bother me to let mine show. Just kinda one of those things that is understood. Workout equals a tight bag.

I think the reason you dont see them in the lockerroom is that exercise tends to shrivel them significantly, and a quick shower doesnt get them out !

I know personally its a good hour after ive worked out before ever want to bare my genitals!!

bradgymjock

Just Browsing
Media
There is something so sexy about a huge set of nuts. Especially in the sauna where the heat and steam makes them hang so nice. There is a guy at my gym who loves to show off his bull balls in the sauna. I will look at them every time.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Those who know me in person, or who saw the gallery that I used to have here for a few years, know that I have naturally huge balls.
It used to embarrass me when i was younger, but I can honestly say it has never failed to get a mention of praise from my partners.
I am average in the dick department I guess, but my low hangers have made up for that.

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is an ABSOLUTE ball freak. Probably prefers a good set of nuts to a well hung dick. Seeing big balls drives her wild and, fortunately for me, they also drive her right between my legs where she'll lick, suck, and gently bite my nuts for long periods of time...all while moaning and groaning very erotically. It's almost to the level of a fetish. Drives me crazy!

chrisj428

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i have the famous "bulls balls"TOO BIG FOR COMFORT!These damned things are a curse!so much ,im considering testicular reduction.when daily activities are painful....they're too damned big.

Most curious to see what's causing you such discomfort... :biggrin1:

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do have quite a low hung sack / slightly oversized balls myself, but they are quite a hindrance to myself, especially with the amount of cycling I do, & thus finding underwear accommodating enough to secure them (Even with a jock I find I have issues squashing them when they escape).

alleight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well they're FUN! I mean, obviously I love a big one as much as the next size queen...but what else floats so enticingly in a shared bath or wiggles so enthusiastically during sex?

:redface: hah. that's great! many hours in the jacuzzi tub agree with that.