Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm quite fair, had very blonde hair when younger, but got darker as I got older. My eyebrows are still quite light (& go quite blondey when I get a lot of sun) & any facial hair is always fair too, as is the hair on my arms...

My pubes are more of a very light brown than blonde, but still quite light, this is the only photo I could find that shows my pubes close up...

Attachments

Reactions: Blondlove

chatterbox2010

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm quite fair, had very blonde hair when younger, but got darker as I got older. My eyebrows are still quite light (& go quite blondey when I get a lot of sun) & any facial hair is always fair too, as is the hair on my arms...

My pubes are more of a very light brown than blonde, but still quite light, this is the only photo I could find that shows my pubes close up...

Thanks so much for your input!! Its greatly appreciated :)

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bringing this out again...i'm still interested in what y'all got!! post pics, links, vids...whatever. Try to keep it alive! :)

I think the problem is that even naturally blonde guys rarely have blonde pubic hair. It tends to be light brown. I'm naturally blonde and I don't have blonde pubes. I think the one's who have blonde pubes are closer to ginger and have the light eyelashes and eyebrows. I think as you've seen blonde pubes are relatively rare. I have no idea why I remembered this clip (probably because the guys sucks his own dick lol) but he's a blonde guy and his pubes are still light brown: Hunks Jizzing On The Ass & Selfcocksuck :: GayNet.TV

(quality is crappy but gets better)

chatterbox2010

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the problem is that even naturally blonde guys rarely have blonde pubic hair. It tends to be light brown. I'm naturally blonde and I don't have blonde pubes. I think the one's who have blonde pubes are closer to ginger and have the light eyelashes and eyebrows. I think as you've seen blonde pubes are relatively rare. I have no idea why I remembered this clip (probably because the guys sucks his own dick lol) but he's a blonde guy and his pubes are still light brown: Hunks Jizzing On The Ass & Selfcocksuck :: GayNet.TV

(quality is crappy but gets better)

yeah ive noticed that....and who knows, the guys with really super light pubes probably dye them or something hahaha! thanks for the link!