Guys with boyfriends

D

deleted569656

Hey guys

Just wondering how many of you have boyfriends and are so horny that you chat to other guys online? Do you feel as guilty as I do? Lol

Reactions: Christopher_James
D

deleted569656

Are guys just too horny to have one partner? Urgh... Life is messy and complicated

D

deleted569656

Yup, but with my catholic upbringing my head totally says " be guilty you crazy cheating asshole!". My cock says something else tho!

Hey guys

Just wondering how many of you have boyfriends and are so horny that you chat to other guys online? Do you feel as guilty as I do? Lol
I chat online with men and women, but I'd never meet up or have sex with anyone. It's just stimulus. He knows I come on here and thinks it's funny.

scallylad85

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think most animal studies demonstrate to us that we are probably not monogomous or designed to be, our purpose in life is to multiply as much as possible (ok I dont need the religious/scientific/gay theology here! :) I just mean in 'simple terms'!!)

I think most of us seem to want something we cant have.

I have never had a relationship so I have never had your experience, but I have been in love/lust before and I have felt totally devoted to the person I had feelings about. But I guess after a while we want something different.

Thats why a lot of marriges break down, people cheat, and the couple who met in high school and who have only had sex with each other are not the norm. MOst people these days have multiple partners by the time they are 25!!

I think that if I was in a comitted relationship and I found out my partner was chatting to lads online, even with a no touching rule, id still be a bit upset about that!! More so as they kept it secret, Id nearly prefer to have been made aware of it, and hey I might even suggest having a 3some so long as we all consented, although youd then run the risk of being a spare wheel at the party, which can open another can of worms.

• Love
Reactions: Christopher_James

I think most animal studies demonstrate to us that we are probably not monogomous or designed to be, our purpose in life is to multiply as much as possible (ok I dont need the religious/scientific/gay theology here! :) I just mean in 'simple terms'!!)

I think most of us seem to want something we cant have.

I have never had a relationship so I have never had your experience, but I have been in love/lust before and I have felt totally devoted to the person I had feelings about. But I guess after a while we want something different.

Thats why a lot of marriges break down, people cheat, and the couple who met in high school and who have only had sex with each other are not the norm. MOst people these days have multiple partners by the time they are 25!!

I think that if I was in a comitted relationship and I found out my partner was chatting to lads online, even with a no touching rule, id still be a bit upset about that!! More so as they kept it secret, Id nearly prefer to have been made aware of it, and hey I might even suggest having a 3some so long as we all consented, although youd then run the risk of being a spare wheel at the party, which can open another can of worms.
This isn't really a dating site though, is it? If I was using this for hook-ups, yes, I'd feel guilty and my b/f would be upset and have every right to be. I go on here when he's sitting next to me and we have a laugh.

scallylad85

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This isn't really a dating site though, is it? If I was using this for hook-ups, yes, I'd feel guilty and my b/f would be upset and have every right to be. I go on here when he's sitting next to me and we have a laugh.

Hey yeah, I didnt necessarily mean this site, I just mean sites in general or chatting to lads in general, NH alluded to the fact he was chatting to lads for 'horny' reasons :eek::eek::rolleyes::D

Hey yeah, I didnt necessarily mean this site, I just mean sites in general or chatting to lads in general, NH alluded to the fact he was chatting to lads for 'horny' reasons :eek::eek::rolleyes::D
Oh right, sorry, see what you mean. Maybe I'm a bit defensive!

scallylad85

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
o_O
Not yet, but it's a slippery slope

Is this the point where I compliment your photos and point out I like horse hung guys? :D:D

I wish I had that slope!! I normally dont get the attention!! :mad: I am normally instigating a chat rather than being chatted to :oops:

Reactions: hunghorse30

Is this the point where I compliment your photos and point out I like horse hung guys? :D:D

I wish I had that slope!! I normally dont get the attention!! :mad: I am normally instigating a chat rather than being chatted to :oops:
Guess it was a lucky angle :)

StillSmall

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yup, but with my catholic upbringing my head totally says " be guilty you crazy cheating asshole!". My cock says something else tho!

ACK!!! It's only cheating if it's cheating. How about an honest, open relationship in which you and your BF can both get what you need from each other and from others. Personally, I don't think it makes sense to pretend that any one person can satisfy all our needs.