"Guys with iPhones"

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Warning (for what it is worth)

I heard on a radio phone-in program that iPhone pics may contain GPS coordinates information unless that option is turned off in preferences. The meta-data in the photos that users post could potentially reveal the exact location of the building in which the image was taken.

There are people who purposely use that GPS information in fun events where they try to be in a certain pre-ordained locations simultaneously (to plot and spell out a word or pictogram image on a google map for example). That's the cool side of the issue.

There is also some security exposure that can make this GPS info be the flip side of fun.

The caller was trying to point out that people who want to safeguard their children or themselves from predators should be especially aware of that security issue. People posting nude or socially embarrassing iPhone images on the web should also be aware that they may be traceable.

Just saying.

Last edited:

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a sight updatd daily. I uploaded a photo that was published last month. I don't remember the date. It's my photo commando in white jeans in my gallery. They don't publish every uploaded photo. Some creative photos do come along.

Last edited:

biguy4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Are there any other sites similar to GWIP. I check it daily. Would like more if anyone knows of some.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
I love my iPhone.

617380-iphone-1.html