Guys With Legs

Noble-N8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Does anyone else have this thing for guys with muscle thighs?

I guess I started noticing nice legs when I played volleyball. And now it's evolved into I want to worship some guys with muscle thighs.

Who are your favourite guys with thighs?

Attachments

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I can't believe more guys, a lot more guys, aren't into huge quads, like the pic you posted, because so many guys admit to liking guys' asses. The legs and the ass are so closely intertwined. Show me a guy with great muscle legs, and I'll show you a guy with a fine ass.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I guess I started noticing nice legs when I played volleyball. And now it's evolved into I want to worship some guys with muscle thighs.

Doesn't do anything for me at all...

Noble-N8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I can't believe more guys, a lot more guys, aren't into huge quads, like the pic you posted, because so many guys admit to liking guys' asses. The legs and the ass are so closely intertwined. Show me a guy with great muscle legs, and I'll show you a guy with a fine ass.

So true. Plus that moment their legs squeeze your head as they cum.

Reactions: aldawg and DSF140

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
No always....check out Craig Titus.....especially 1.20 or so mark......huge quads with an iorning board ass

(to be honest not sure how that's even possible...squats and reads hit my ads more than legs even....night here he is

nice_guy_here

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is sad that guys neglect 50% of their bodies trying to grow big pecs and arms when hitting legs would help them with just that. It's because training legs hurts not just when in the gym but then can impede the rest of your week (can't climb stairs, can't sit down, can't stand up) - people fear pain.

Reactions: DSF140

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
Absolutely! The whole thing about a fit guy is that he should look like he can move well, get shit done, and kick ass when necessary, not just look nice in posing trunks. Legs show that a man can MOVE! That's what's hot.

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No always....check out Craig Titus.....especially 1.20 or so mark......huge quads with an iorning board ass

(to be honest not sure how that's even possible...squats and reads hit my ads more than legs even....night here he is

You're right about the flat ass. I suppose that genetics plays a part. He might not win in the competition, but he still looks fine as fuck.

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Saw a guy at the gym yesterday who had an amazing upper body.....just amazing. He had on a pair of short shorts while working out, and he had the skinniest legs I've ever seen on a such a built upper body. It gave him a very strange look....I don't think he had ever worked on developing his legs.