seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
YUK!!

See his ankles? Does not matter how much you pump up the beef...............you fuck an ankle up...tendons, ligaments...you are rooted.

Which is why Achilles weakest place was the ankle.

You cannot...ever...ever..ever, increase the strength in your skeleton or ligaments to absorb the extra body weight.

Remain Athletic of build as evolution intended. Six pack.... lean of leg, muscle and broad shoulders.

Reactions: ArtAppreciation

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What about guys with one leg? They still feel slightly underrepresented on this thread.

I only ask because by TOTAL ACCIDENT the other day I was browsing someone’s gallery on here. And I did a double take. Then a triple. I zoomed in. My brain was like......

HOLY FUCK! What a brave motherfucker!
I thought this dude had posted a pic of his hand-free arm. It literally looked just like that. Like an arm that had been severed (albeit crudely) at the wrist.

But..... he was really just reaching into his boxers.

So I backed up the whole “I better click ‘LIKE’ to SALUTE his bravado!” train & resigned myself to a bleak realization.

Some people don’t even look at the ??? of their own !!!!! that they post up :eek: D’oh

Reactions: seventiesdemon

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What about guys with one leg? They still feel slightly underrepresented on this thread.

I only ask because by TOTAL ACCIDENT the other day I was browsing someone’s gallery on here. And I did a double take. Then a triple. I zoomed in. My brain was like......

HOLY FUCK! What a brave motherfucker!
I thought this dude had posted a pic of his hand-free arm. It literally looked just like that. Like an arm that had been severed (albeit crudely) at the wrist.

But..... he was really just reaching into his boxers.

So I backed up the whole “I better click ‘LIKE’ to SALUTE his bravado!” train & resigned myself to a bleak realization.

Some people don’t even look at the ??? of their own !!!!! that they post up :eek: D’oh
You be thinking outside of the square. :) Great to see.

By the way, my younger brother won 3rd in the Mr Natural Universe a few years back............How do I know about tendons and ligaments........live with a brother who has been involved with bodybuilding since 16 and you learn a few things :)

I just preferred to stay my natural lean, muscular and handsome gorgeous self.........bwaaaahahahaahah :)

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
YUK!!

See his ankles? Does not matter how much you pump up the beef...............you fuck an ankle up...tendons, ligaments...you are rooted.

Which is why Achilles weakest place was the ankle.

You cannot...ever...ever..ever, increase the strength in your skeleton or ligaments to absorb the extra body weight.

Remain Athletic of build as evolution intended. Six pack.... lean of leg, muscle and broad shoulders.

I agree completely— that is not impressive
Other than he’s learned to stick a needle in his butt.
So much of this is simply juiced guys looking completely un-natural. Here’s an idea- try a lifestyle of being fit and muscular through diet and natural supps. Check most of these guys in their 40s and they are broken down with marble size nuts that don’t work anymore- not to mention all kinds of health issues.