Guys With Long Hair - Like?

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I had relatively long hair a year or so ago (can't really remember the precise length, down to my jawline? Enough for a small ponytail.), caring for it got boring pretty fast.
In general, women seemed to fawn over it, men ridiculed me for it. I was indifferent.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The half American Indian in me LOVES long hair on men. In the end it depends on the man. My LTR's hair went "out" rather than long, but I always find beautiful, long hair to be very sexy.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Weirdly, I found LPSG via a link at a Yahoo group for men that are attracted to men with long hair.

I admire men who are very natural with their hair and bodies, let it grow long... and I love to tug on it! But then, I love buzz cuts and shaved heads as well... as long as there is a good man attached.

I used to have long hair, I fought "Fashion" to have it, but with a receding hairline, gave at up. I did not want to look like a character from Rocky Horror Picture Show, or any of the current traveling rock bands from the '70's or '80's, nor, with all the work involved to maintain it, make a Life's "statement" out of it.

I miss tossing it around in the wind and waves, but still love to see others that do!

Onan

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to be honest and say I love short hair on a guy!!!

A good 'cut' (as aopposed to 'butchered') and don't mind if it's really really short or just 'guy' length.
But definitely prefer it to long!:rolleyes:

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
In the late 80's and early 90's,i wore my hair in a long shag,bee-gees style,It at one point reached the center of my back.i had enjoyed long hair ,but for professional reasons,i must keep it short and manageable.damned i miss the good ole days!:biggrin1:

D

deleted139259

In my opinion long hair only suits young guys in their teens and early to mid twenties...after that a man should'nt be seen in long hair...and the older a guy becomes he should definitely, positively refrain from long hair.
Older guys with long hair just look ridiculous and unclean, especially when there's nothing left on top and they're left with a mangy skirt of thining grey, straggly, strawlike stuff just hanging there.
Nice...!!

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
In my opinion long hair only suits young guys in their teens and early to mid twenties...after that a man should'nt be seen in long hair...and the older a guy becomes he should definitely, positively refrain from long hair.
Older guys with long hair just look ridiculous and unclean, especially when there's nothing left on top and they're left with a mangy skirt of thining grey, straggly, strawlike stuff just hanging there.
Nice...!!
i must agree.in my younger days i bore a striking resembelence to patrick swayze.if my hair were long now...id definately be more like sam elliott.:eek:

Wolfhawke

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do you like it? Do you have it? Had it before?

Mine was shoulder length when I was a senior in high school.

I've had mine long off and on over the years...but with my hair thinning, long hair just looks stringy on me anymore

I find it very sexy no matter the age of the man if it's well groomed...

mindfawk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had long hair in the past, have also posted pics of myself with long hair. One of them being my avatar here on the site. I prefer myself having long hair, dunno why, I just like it but due to my current job I have to keep it cut short these days. Big thanks to corporate America for that one!

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Resembles or is val kilmer.

I had long hair, but after a point in my life line, I noticed the part in the middle started to look wider. It just got to look ODD, and I trimmed it back. Not bad. It is easier to wash.

I've never wanted to have hair loss and try to make it up by draping it, or fluffing it up or adding a weave. If I go bald, I go bald.

Sometimes I think the skinhead look is healthy. These youing men in later life won't need to comb thoese three threads of hair over their skull in an effort to be manly.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I went to high school in the 80s when heavy metal ruled and all the cool guys had long hair. The most popular guys in school looked like the vampires from The Lost Boys. All my early crushes were on guys with long hair, especially blond guys. (My tastes have since shifted towards dark-haired guys.)

In high school I didn't have the courage to defy my parents and grow my hair long, but I did it in college. However, I didn't wear it like a rock star. My hair is very thick and very straight, so I wore it straight (not teased or permed), one length (not layered, no bangs), and between chin and shoulder length. I parted it on the right so on the left it fell over my forehead and sometimes over my left eye, kinda like Veronica Lake, but straight, not wavy. It was naturally very shiny.

My hair was very popular among both women and men, including straight guys. One straight guy I had a crush on told a friend of mine that he thought I had the most "luxurious" hair. However, it was a bitch to maintain, and being a lazy college student I wanted "wash & go" hair. So I decided to cut it off to give myself a break from it, thinking I might grow it back later. My roommate (straight) was shocked. He looked at me with these big, sad eyes and said, "Your hair...your luscious, luscious hair." I hadn't realized that he would care. I later learned that many guys envied me for my hair.

In my opinion long hair only suits young guys in their teens and early to mid twenties...after that a man should'nt be seen in long hair...

Agreed. I never did grow my hair long again, and it's too late now. When I try to imagine long hair on my 36 year old face...it just doesn't work at all.

Going back to the original question, although I prefer short hair on most guys, seeing a good-looking guy with long hair takes me back to the 80s, and I feel like a teenager again, crushing on all those hot, rockstar type guys. So yeah, I still like long hair on guys, even if it's not popular to say so.

Attachments

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my favorite longer hair guy...

That's what i'm talking about.

I love long hair on the right guy. I can't stand heavy metal hair, stringy, never-washed hair, or mullets but I like seeing long hair on men if it suits them and they care for it. Last guy I went on a date with who had long hair wore it down the middle of his back kept it bleached blonde to emulate the surfer look. I wanted to tell him to find another hairdresser who wouldn't barbeque his hair..

I had relatively long hair a year or so ago (can't really remember the precise length, down to my jawline? Enough for a small ponytail.), caring for it got boring pretty fast.
In general, women seemed to fawn over it, men ridiculed me for it. I was indifferent.

After seeing that pic I know why.

*swoons*

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When it is right, long hair is probably one of those attributes that stops me in my tracks. Right off the top of my head Skull Mason is one that comes to mind as someone who wears long hair very well.

guiltrip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

but in your pictures your hair is around your back

anyway, I've had my hair long or short and the barbershop that I go to is really friendly and he'll cut it however I ask him to and he does a good job. Plus they have like 3 tv's on the opposite wall and sometimes free coffee