Guys With Long Hair - Like?

braumeister

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a pony tail for several years. Men didn't say much about it. My female relatives hated it (and a few threatened to cut it off). Some women liked it, but I think many more women didn't like.

Sassy88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If it is nice hair it can be very sexy indeed.... but I don't have a particular preference, it is all about the man

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I LOVE LOVE LOVE long hair on guys! I love playing with it (as long as it's healthy). I also like short hair on guys, and medium length hair... I'm not really picky. I like different hairstyles for different reasons. My current crush has long hair, a little past his shoulders. *Drool*

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Quote:
Originally Posted by .A1guy

In my opinion long hair only suits young guys in their teens and early to mid twenties...after that a man should'nt be seen in long hair...and the older a guy becomes he should definitely, positively refrain from long hair.
Older guys with long hair just look ridiculous and unclean, especially when there's nothing left on top and they're left with a mangy skirt of thining grey, straggly, strawlike stuff just hanging there.
Nice...!!

Sorry, but I don't agree. I have seen some really handsome men with long silver hair in a ponytail. I gave up years ago as my hair started thinning.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh I miss my long hair....but when you lose it you have to cut it. Still like guys with shoulder length hair...but more as remebering mine

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not so keen on long hair on men, a lot of men who have long hair allow it to get a bit tatty and split endy and I find that I view men with long hair as less masculine than men with shorter hair (and of course I realise this is just my perception). There are very few men who I think look great with long hair, Skull Mason pulls it off and Daniel Day Lewis did it well in Last of the Mohicans. My preference is for dark collar length hair when it curls cutely around his neck, failing that any kind of short hair but I do prefer hair of any sort to no hair.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have never seen a man with long hair and though: that's a good look. In my oppinion!

Pony tails are the worst!!!!!

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
After seeing that pic I know why.

*swoons*

Shame it's the only one I had left. :wink:

but in your pictures your hair is around your back

The pics in my gallery are not of me, I have a penis. :smile:

For those that can/do like long hair on a man, is the colour of much importance?

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Up until last year I had a pony tail. Then all of a sudden I got a wild hair, oh, bad pun, then shaved it off. Well, cut my hair very, very short.

Someone asked earlier about long hair equaling long dong. When I married my wife she asked the same question: do all guys with pony tails have big weenies?

After I came out of the bathroom after my abrupt tonsorial she gasped (I had warned her for days I was going to do it she just didn't think I'd have the balls) and the next thing she did was open my towel to see if anything else had gotten shorter. All she said was "whew!"

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The one thing I'd like about seeing a guy with long hair would be practising hairstyles on him. My mother really should have bought me one of those barbie styling heads.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Up until earlier this year, my hair was long. In March it was beyond my shoulders. We then had a national shav-a-thon to raise money for cancer patients and I decided to support it. Since then I have it shaved off every couple of months because it saves me time from having to blow dry and iron it straight. My hair is curly people, VERY curly.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My LTR guy has long hair (down to his waist), but unfortunately with his depression and health problems he doesn't keep it as clean as he should. I liked the way he looked with medium length hair better, and so does everyone else, but he refuses to cut it (except a few years ago he did have it cut for Locks of Love. He could do that again now, since he's let it grow out again.)

My very first boyfriend also had long hair (he had it cut just before going into the Army), and one of the guys I have my eyes on now also has long hair (and is in a metal band!)

For me, it depends on the guy. I like short, medium and long hair depending on the guy. I'm not attracted to bald white guys, but I'm sometimes attracted to bald black guys. Don't know why that is, really - it just looks better to me...

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've worn my hair long on 3 occassions. When I was younger I wore it long (I am American Indian). Upon my grandmother's death, I cut it to honor her; it was buried with her. The second time I cut my hair was when I graduated from school. I cut it to honor my mother. The last time I cut it was in 2002 and presented it to my wife - both to show her honor and my love for her. Each time I've cut my hair it has been down to my waist. I seldom braided it; usually it was long and flowing.

I liked my hair long. Granted, it is a lot of maintenance, especially when washing it daily and then having to blow dry it in the winter months. Lately I've been thinking about growing it again. Who knows...

As for others... women loved it and told me many times they were "jealous" of it (length, body, luster). Men scorned me by it because they felt it was inappropriate for guys to have long hair. Me... like I said, I loved it. What can I say - I AM an attention whore! :p

Fireballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Going back to the original question, although I prefer short hair on most guys, seeing a good-looking guy with long hair takes me back to the 80s, and I feel like a teenager again, crushing on all those hot, rockstar type guys. So yeah, I still like long hair on guys, even if it's not popular to say so.

(Picture attached.)
Wow. He's beautiful.
Makes me want to find a gym,
and grow my hair out.

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have long (dirty blonde) hair. How long? Think Keith Urban or better yet, Skull_Mason. I simply can't stand having short hair. When I was a teen, I felt strange with short hair and could never seem to find a short hair style that suited me just right.

Long hair might be a little more difficult to maintain than having a buzz cut, but I truly enjoy having it. It's even more enjoyable when people can run their fingers through it and tell me how soft and silky it is. ...And like heck it better be soft and silky. I don't spend $30 a month on Pantene Pro-V products for nothing. LOL