Guys With Long Hair - Like?

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Huge fan; my hair is fine, weather-sensitive and prone to breakage/split ends, so the longest it's ever been is shoulder-length in the back.

My most recent longhair hookup was fantastic, especially given that we ended up in a long, hot sudsy shower together. Mmmmn, love shampooing a guy's long hair while he's playing with my 00000-clippered sides and short Mohawk.

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never had long hair, in the sense of it going down my back. But I have had pompadours of varying length and height, culminating about 2 years ago with an 11" long pomp. Glorious hair.

It drove me crazy...maintenance, washing, primping, preening, and I couldn't walk down the street without my hand pushing it back up and out of my eyes. My hair grows naturally into a pompadour, but at that length it was unmanageable.

So I got a crew cut. Which my barbers then suggested I change to an increasingly short flattop.

I currently wear a very extreme, shaved, US Marine style horseshoe flattop...and have never looked better.

Having had both, I can confidently say that short hair ROCKS!

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm fine with it either way. My husband has long hair he pulls into a pony tail.
But he always has. Got long in medical school and he just put off getting it cut. Began to pull it back until one day it was long enough to tie back. But his gray area by his ears is now part of that pony tail. I think it makes that gray spot more noticeable, (obviously ) but it looks fine on him. He also has a lot of hair....and a lot of eyelashes. A few summers ago he didn't like a particular pair of sunglasses because they hit his eye lashes. No, his lashes hit the lenses!
Meanwhile I'm using that product to increase eyelash volume.
I think he should share a little of those lashes. We me.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Had long hair for quite awhile. Started to go bye bye, so keep it buzzed now.

Never has been a particular turn on for me. prefer guys with short hair.

However, If I could grow my hair long again, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My daughters spent many hours fixing daddy's hair. They'd fight over who was on which side. Poor man could not lay down without being clunked by a brush.
Then they didn't want him to sit up because he was too tall. Of course he'd have to get the pony tail out before they pulled his hair strand by strand.
But his hair is very thick and very straight, doesn't curl. All the clips in the world didn't change it. Drove them nuts.

The one thing I'd like about seeing a guy with long hair would be practising hairstyles on him. My mother really should have bought me one of those barbie styling heads.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've done short and long; back and forth. Right now I am in a long phase. Just now hitting the middle of my back.

I'm thinking that this is the year the rat tail makes a come back, any one with me?

When I go to short after being in a long cycle I am amazed how much easier it is to take care of short hair. When I go short it is about a #2 crop.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife has had hair down to her ass ever since I met her. Many years ago I decided to give it a try too. It took a couple of years but I was surprised just how fast it did grow. I had hair down to my belt line. It was very thick and wavy. Women loved it. They were always talking to me about it. My wife and I really got the looks when we were together. I remember one time a girl came up and asked if she could take our picture. It was high maintenance and since I am very active, I finally decided it had to go. I donated over 24" to Locks of Love.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've done short and long; back and forth. Right now I am in a long phase. Just now hitting the middle of my back.

I'm thinking that this is the year the rat tail makes a come back, any one with me?

When I go to short after being in a long cycle I am amazed how much easier it is to take care of short hair. When I go short it is about a #2 crop.

That's the one thing I DON'T miss about having long hair. It's so much easier to take care of when it's short. I can do a 5 min splash and dash shower, and be ready to go 15 minutes later no matter what time of year.

Long hair, not so much. Add the fact that my hair is naturally oily, eww.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OP should have lived in the 60s, long hairs galore, coulda masturbated to his hearts content
sorry OP, and havent looked at yr post sorry, so dont know what yr on about.. just a random post
assuming you love long hair ha

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When my hair's loose it hangs a couple of inches below my butt. In a braid, I can tuck it into my jeans. To be honest, I don't care if people like it or not, because I grew it for me. As for long hair on others, sometimes it's sexy, sometimes it isn't. It depends on the person.

I think everyone should grow their hair long at least once in their life. It's a very sensual thing (for me anyway) when it caresses your bare skin.

In terms of hair care, on a weekly basis, I spend less time (and money) on my hair now than I did when it was short. Styling's pretty easy: brush it, then tie it back and forget it. With short hair, I was forever faffing about with gel and wax. Haircuts? I haven't had one in seven years, which has saved me a couple of grand.

young_n_horny

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have long hair now and love it. It hangs just between my shoulder blades so it's not too long and not too short. Not many people are used to seeing a mixed guy with long straight hair so I usually get looks every time I'm out which is nice sometimes.