Guys with no balls

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Chick&2DicksUK, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Chick&2DicksUK

Chick&2DicksUK New Member

Or dicks, for that matter.

Given that anyone who has access to a PC and the Internet to view and contribute to LSPG, surely has access to a digital camera of some description, does anyone give any credence at all to the size claims of posters who have no prick-pics in their gallery.

Faces or other distinguishing marks (tattoos etc) are understandable but, unless you live on a naturist resort and have one heck of an easily identifiable cock, why don't you put your member where your mouth is and identify yourself as genuine?

It's so depressingly tiresome when someone posts a question of size to see a Galleryless dick replying "Yeah, man. I'm like 23" x 14" and still jelquing cuz I wananuva inch".

Boring. Boring. Boring.

It also smacks of being some deluded individual's sad fantasy which is why this has been posted in the "Fiction" topic forum.

2. D_Dougie Styall

D_Dougie Styall New Member

It's the internet. Who gives a sweet christ?

3. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    sounds like the person that complains about the quality of a free meal

4. D_one and done

D_one and done New Member

5. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    yeah,, I finally put mine on.. but no body rates me..... guess not big enough... lol I certainly have never had any complaints in that dept

6. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
  7. Chick&2DicksUK

Chick&2DicksUK New Member

As a Gallery free person (but with a very attractive avatar - who looks nothing like you).

Do you feel qualified to post a comment on this particular thread?

8. eyemready

eyemready Member

I'm gallery free, but I make no boasts about my (less than impressive) dick size.

9. B_jacknapier

B_jacknapier New Member

I think the OP is wrong in the assumption that we all have access to a digital camera.

10. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

why should we bother to put any pics, on in the first place, i or hubby has got very few ratings, also when hubby is commented about his pic,itell the size when ask and the commenter is like really sure, soon to be taking pics, off here of both from my profile, it is sort of like asking for an opinon and then be told to be quiet, besides a lot of post not all mind you, but a lot are fake anyway, so why bother to post when your honest pic, is always question and others who get the comments are fake, im starting to be like the un posted members, more of a mistery for the posted members to fig, out , lol

11. invisibleman

Gold Member

I think that it is an individual's choice to upload or not to upload personal pics. You can think what you want. You do not know what a person's reasons are for not posting their pics.

I have shown a select few people on LPSG my personal: face and penis pics. They know that I haven't ill-represented myself. I have my reasons for not posting mine on LPSG.

Personally, I don't care much about whether people post their pics or not. I like chatting with the people here. And writing on the forums. And reading people's blogs. Those are truly interesting than the pics.

Draft saved Draft deleted