Guys with prince alberts piercings

luvinlife83

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My buddies and I are think of getting P.A's (we've been best friends for almost 20 years.) I have a few questions:
  1. How bad was the pain (give a comparison if you can)?
  2. Was your dick hard or soft?
  3. How do you sex partners react? Do the enjoy it or hate it?
  4. Do you leave it in for sex or take it out? If you leave it in does sex feel better or worst?
  5. What was the healing process like?
  6. Do you have to get a hoop, or can you get the barbell (thats the one I like)?
  7. Does being uncut make a difference?
  8. Im a grower, like my dick is small when flaccid (like 2 inches...maybe) but im like 6.5 to 7 when hard. Will that make a difference.
  9. Any advice or suggestion you have for someone considering a Prince albert piercing.
Thanks guys. Sorry for all the questions, but Im trying to get as informed as possible before deciding to do this.

Reactions: henry777

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have a pa and the pain lasted less than a second. i just told him to do it and don;t tell me. that turns out to be the best way.Placement: if you are righthand get pierced in the right side of your frenum. left handed, left side.this is so that when you jerk off your frenum gets more stimulation. also if you want to upsize to a larger gauge ring or curved barbell the hole should be placed a little further back. the pa is the easiest to heal a pee cleans it every time you pee. i soaked in seasalt water for a few days,offand on.No sex of anykind for 2 wks......Make sure you have a good piercer. get references, ask around. good luck ask me if i can help further.

luvinlife83

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have a pa and the pain lasted less than a second. i just told him to do it and don;t tell me. that turns out to be the best way.Placement: if you are righthand get pierced in the right side of your frenum. left handed, left side.this is so that when you jerk off your frenum gets more stimulation. also if you want to upsize to a larger gauge ring or curved barbell the hole should be placed a little further back. the pa is the easiest to heal a pee cleans it every time you pee. i soaked in seasalt water for a few days,offand on.No sex of anykind for 2 wks......Make sure you have a good piercer. get references, ask around. good luck ask me if i can help further.

Ive been thinking about it, but the pain scares me most. LOL. I got my tongue pierced once and that wasn't bad, but Im afraid of get the P.A.
Do I have to get a hoop or can I get the barbell to start out with?

ethos123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive been thinking about it, but the pain scares me most. LOL. I got my tongue pierced once and that wasn't bad, but Im afraid of get the P.A.
Do I have to get a hoop or can I get the barbell to start out with?
Getting a PA is about the easiest piercing you can get.
1. pain is like a flu shot - maybe 2 or 3
2. you'll be soft for the piercing - trust me
3. my lady friends have been from - GREAT to take it out if you want action
4. I like to leave my curved barbell in but take out my circular barbell
5. weeks max to heal - your first pee will burn but not a deal breaker
6. you can get the barbell - your piercer can answer your questions on that
7. no
8. tell your piercer - but my opinion is makes no difference
9. advice - discuss with several piercers - ask about their experience piercing - get your PA - you'll love it

luvinlife83

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Getting a PA is about the easiest piercing you can get.
1. pain is like a flu shot - maybe 2 or 3
2. you'll be soft for the piercing - trust me
3. my lady friends have been from - GREAT to take it out if you want action
4. I like to leave my curved barbell in but take out my circular barbell
5. weeks max to heal - your first pee will burn but not a deal breaker
6. you can get the barbell - your piercer can answer your questions on that
7. no
8. tell your piercer - but my opinion is makes no difference
9. advice - discuss with several piercers - ask about their experience piercing - get your PA - you'll love it
Thank you. This helps

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
  1. How bad was the pain (give a comparison if you can)? For me it was like when you're going commando in jeans, sit down and your dick gets a little pinched. Doesn't really hurt and only for a second. Having your nipple pierced hurts like a bitch!! Far worse!!
  2. Was your dick hard or soft? Soft. I thought it was going to hurt a lot!!
  3. How do you sex partners react? Do the enjoy it or hate it? They all love it! In fact, I have been threatened several times that if I got rid of it, they'd leave me. Those that hate it up front really suck in bed. I have put that to the test several times.
  4. Do you leave it in for sex or take it out? If you leave it in does sex feel better or worst? Leave it in! DUH!! It's a sex toy you wear 24/7. (but you can take it out) Leaving it in feels MUCH better!
  5. What was the healing process like? As with any injury, it depends on the individual. Keep it clean at all times and it will heal in 3-6 weeks. Then ease into sex slowly as it will be a new experience and you will have to learn a new way. But once it's fully healed and you are used to it, you can hook a chain on that bad boy and tow your car home!!
  6. Do you have to get a hoop, or can you get the barbell (thats the one I like)? A hoop is best for healing and upsizing. (because there is a 1 week healing time when upsizing) After that, wear what turns you on or looks best. Just don't get something that looks too big for your dick.
  7. Does being uncut make a difference? Nope.
  8. Im a grower, like my dick is small when flaccid (like 2 inches...maybe) but im like 6.5 to 7 when hard. Will that make a difference. Nope. I am the same way. With a heavy gauge ring, you will hang better with a more pronounced swing when commando. Which looks AWESOME in shorts!! (and will get you the attention you want)
  9. Any advice or suggestion you have for someone considering a Prince albert piercing. You are obviously interested and have gone this far to ask questions. So that tells me that you really want to do it, you just have some reservations. It really doesn't hurt much at all and only for 1 second. ( you can stand a one second light pinch can't you??) Your dick will swell slightly for about a week which will give you a nice bulge which is normal.
    Keep it clean *ALWAYS* while it's healing. Once it's fully healed, you don't have to be so adamant about it unles you have anal sex, then a quick clean up in the shower will suffice. (or a quick water bottle wash when camping. LOL)
I will say this: DO YOUR HOMEWORK on finding a reputable, quality piercer. Ones that have EMT training or know their way around a hospital for years! NEVER be afraid to talk to them at length and ask all kinds of questions--even the ones you're afraid to ask. Write these down and take them in. A good piercer will be super professional, talk with you at length, walk you through everything, the procedure, what's going to happen, what to do, what not to do, and great details on how to take care of it after you leave. They will make you feel comfortable from start to finish. And if you even think you might have a problem afterwards, don't hesitate, run back to them and they will help you fix it.

I've had mine since 1986 when it was unheard of then. Never regretted it and can't imagine life without it now. It's just a normal part of me. I can tell you this: it opens up a whole new world when people find out you have one. Even at a nudist resort. People are always just fascinated by it and constantly want to play with it. I've even found it to be a great unintentional ice breaker in locker rooms, beaches, skinny dipping, etc.

Take a look at my gallery and feel free to ask any questions you like!

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is she against you using it on her? Because you can take it out for sex after it's all healed.
Or is she just against you having it because she doesn't like the way it looks?

Reactions: luvinlife83

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
  1. How bad was the pain (give a comparison if you can)? For me it was like when you're going commando in jeans, sit down and your dick gets a little pinched. Doesn't really hurt and only for a second. Having your nipple pierced hurts like a bitch!! Far worse!!
  2. Was your dick hard or soft? Soft. I thought it was going to hurt a lot!!
  3. How do you sex partners react? Do the enjoy it or hate it? They all love it! In fact, I have been threatened several times that if I got rid of it, they'd leave me. Those that hate it up front really suck in bed. I have put that to the test several times.
  4. Do you leave it in for sex or take it out? If you leave it in does sex feel better or worst? Leave it in! DUH!! It's a sex toy you wear 24/7. (but you can take it out) Leaving it in feels MUCH better!
  5. What was the healing process like? As with any injury, it depends on the individual. Keep it clean at all times and it will heal in 3-6 weeks. Then ease into sex slowly as it will be a new experience and you will have to learn a new way. But once it's fully healed and you are used to it, you can hook a chain on that bad boy and tow your car home!!
  6. Do you have to get a hoop, or can you get the barbell (thats the one I like)? A hoop is best for healing and upsizing. (because there is a 1 week healing time when upsizing) After that, wear what turns you on or looks best. Just don't get something that looks too big for your dick.
  7. Does being uncut make a difference? Nope.
  8. Im a grower, like my dick is small when flaccid (like 2 inches...maybe) but im like 6.5 to 7 when hard. Will that make a difference. Nope. I am the same way. With a heavy gauge ring, you will hang better with a more pronounced swing when commando. Which looks AWESOME in shorts!! (and will get you the attention you want)
  9. Any advice or suggestion you have for someone considering a Prince albert piercing. You are obviously interested and have gone this far to ask questions. So that tells me that you really want to do it, you just have some reservations. It really doesn't hurt much at all and only for 1 second. ( you can stand a one second light pinch can't you??) Your dick will swell slightly for about a week which will give you a nice bulge which is normal.
    Keep it clean *ALWAYS* while it's healing. Once it's fully healed, you don't have to be so adamant about it unles you have anal sex, then a quick clean up in the shower will suffice. (or a quick water bottle wash when camping. LOL)
I will say this: DO YOUR HOMEWORK on finding a reputable, quality piercer. Ones that have EMT training or know their way around a hospital for years! NEVER be afraid to talk to them at length and ask all kinds of questions--even the ones you're afraid to ask. Write these down and take them in. A good piercer will be super professional, talk with you at length, walk you through everything, the procedure, what's going to happen, what to do, what not to do, and great details on how to take care of it after you leave. They will make you feel comfortable from start to finish. And if you even think you might have a problem afterwards, don't hesitate, run back to them and they will help you fix it.

I've had mine since 1986 when it was unheard of then. Never regretted it and can't imagine life without it now. It's just a normal part of me. I can tell you this: it opens up a whole new world when people find out you have one. Even at a nudist resort. People are always just fascinated by it and constantly want to play with it. I've even found it to be a great unintentional ice breaker in locker rooms, beaches, skinny dipping, etc.

Take a look at my gallery and feel free to ask any questions you like!

^^This. I was going to write all this down but EagleCowboy said almost the same thing I'd say. I've had mine almost as long, and have been wearing a 0ga ring for many years now. It's great.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I forgot to mention for those that are curious. Mine is a 00gauge which is pretty big, but doesn't seem too big for my dick. They do have bigger gauge rings, but I'm stopping there.

I met an older gentleman once who had 1/2 inch gauge rings in his nipples and dick!!

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
  1. Was your dick hard or soft? Semi, my piercer said he'd only done one hard
  2. How do you sex partners react? Do the enjoy it or hate it? It is a magnet - a bit extra for the greedy bottoms.
  3. Do you leave it in for sex or take it out? If you leave it in does sex feel better or worst? In all the time, no problem in a condom, there is a technique to get everything in comfortably. It is the piercing that feels best for the wearer because of the stimulation of the urethra. Feels great. Every guy should get one and try it out.
  4. What was the healing process like? Quick if you care for it properly, mine was healed in 4 weeks, had sex using a condom everyday since the afternoon I was pierced - couldn't help it. After 6 weeks start stretching up soon as possible, the first ring is thin necessarily but get throughout he cheese cutter effect period soon as you can so that you can get more pleasure soon as possible.
  5. Do you have to get a hoop, or can you get the barbell (thats the one I like)? Only use best Wild cat jewellery - I'm a fan of the Tribal Dream Ring - it can move around more than a barbell. Mine is 10mm in diameter, just stretched up from 8mm. The internal ring diameter is snug the way I like it. Best grade medical steel only.
  6. Does being uncut make a difference? You have to choose which side of the frenum you want pierced, a cut cock should have the hole right in the centre. I'm just about to have my frenum removed.
  7. Im a grower, like my dick is small when flaccid (like 2 inches...maybe) but im like 6.5 to 7 when hard. Will that make a difference. Jewellery will give you more weight, and probably make your cock more interesting lol.
  8. Any advice or suggestion you have for someone considering a Prince albert piercing. Get it done soon as possible. If you really hate it, its easy to stop wearing jewellery = problem solved. I really think you will love it!

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Them getting stuck is an urban myth. I have never had that happen with any closed ring, barbell, or horseshoe.

Maybe if you had one made like a fish hook. That would be a new story for the ER!!
(Don't even think of trying that!!)

Reactions: hypolimnas

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
  1. Was your dick hard or soft? Semi, my piercer said he'd only done one hard
  2. How do you sex partners react? Do the enjoy it or hate it? It is a magnet - a bit extra for the greedy bottoms.
  3. Do you leave it in for sex or take it out? If you leave it in does sex feel better or worst? In all the time, no problem in a condom, there is a technique to get everything in comfortably. It is the piercing that feels best for the wearer because of the stimulation of the urethra. Feels great. Every guy should get one and try it out.
  4. What was the healing process like? Quick if you care for it properly, mine was healed in 4 weeks, had sex using a condom everyday since the afternoon I was pierced - couldn't help it. After 6 weeks start stretching up soon as possible, the first ring is thin necessarily but get throughout he cheese cutter effect period soon as you can so that you can get more pleasure soon as possible.
  5. Do you have to get a hoop, or can you get the barbell (thats the one I like)? Only use best Wild cat jewellery - I'm a fan of the Tribal Dream Ring - it can move around more than a barbell. Mine is 10mm in diameter, just stretched up from 8mm. The internal ring diameter is snug the way I like it. Best grade medical steel only.
  6. Does being uncut make a difference? You have to choose which side of the frenum you want pierced, a cut cock should have the hole right in the centre. I'm just about to have my frenum removed.
  7. Im a grower, like my dick is small when flaccid (like 2 inches...maybe) but im like 6.5 to 7 when hard. Will that make a difference. Jewellery will give you more weight, and probably make your cock more interesting lol.
  8. Any advice or suggestion you have for someone considering a Prince albert piercing. Get it done soon as possible. If you really hate it, its easy to stop wearing jewellery = problem solved. I really think you will love it!
I use the tribal dream ring and the monster ball ring. The bigger gauge ones are just more comfortable.

Reactions: hypolimnas

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Yes! This is the most important info about getting a PA!

I've had mine for about 10 years. I LOVE IT! I'll answer your questions later when I'm at a computer and not on my cell phone. But I agree with the replies so far.

My only regret with my PA is the fact I waited so long to get it done.

Reactions: hammer3342

I've been pierced and cut for pretty much all my life and I never experienced any particular problem with it but it does add a little work to your daily cleaning. You just have to take care of it but that's it. I've never really take it off for more than a few minutes and had sex with it every single time (including the first), never got stuck in and don't understand how it could be possible !

It does gather some attention in the locker room though ! :)

Reactions: CJF88 and luvmywife