Guys with Red Hair?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well, just quickly I did find these two, but neither were the one I was looking to find.

http://www.lpsg.org/underwear-cloth...redhair-red-pubic-hair.html?highlight=redhead

http://www.lpsg.org/new-member-introductions/23116-redheads.html

I would add that once I was told, "Ah, THAT'S why you're kinda thick."
I asked, "Huh? Why?"
"Because your hair, it has some red in it, down there."
"Uh, yeah, I guess. What's that have to do with anything?"
"'Cuz, everyone knows the redheads are either thick, long, or both."

I'd never heard that one before, but he was pretty convinced about it.

theren

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
irish_lad said:
I'm a red head, I'm straight, but feel free to check out my gallery.

me too. thickest in the middle. ... and not redheaded.

anyway, i'm here becuase i have a soft spot for redheads. and i think it's because of the way they smell. my sense of smell seems to guide me into all sorts of bedroom situations... apparently, redheads have the most hair follicles of any colour and i reckon this explains it. i had one girlfriend and two boyfriends with red hair and they all smellt GREAT. and both the men were pretty averagely-sized. so that settles that one, then :smile:

keefyboi

Just Browsing
Media
All the red heads ive encounterd have been pretty big! Horny too concidering they were str8 and had girlfriends!

Andresito

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
londonredhead said:
His mate made a comment that he had the smallest cock too - hilarious and poor guy felt very embarrased.

How rude.

I don't know if redheads have larger penises or not, but I suppose it's only a generalization like with black guys, or asians (on the other side)

My best friend is redhead, I have seen him naked once on a trip (soft) and he seems big, but I can't tell how big it was, I don't have a metric eye like some others around here.

Anyway, that's it.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am a redhead, and I believe that I "measure up" to the standards of LPSG. My father also has (or had!) red hair and is also well-hung. His brother (my uncle) also had red hair and, although I never saw it, I understand from my dad that his cock was also large. I have a cousin (on my father's side) who has red hair and who I have seen naked, and he has a big one, too.

However, in the past, I can clearly recall having had two sex partners who were redheaded; neither of them were small, but I would be hard pressed to say they were hung. So, as much as I hate to diminish the glow of redheadedness, I really don't think that hair color has anything to do with the size of a guy's genitals.

I think penis-size is coded into your DNA and is something that is inherited from your gene pool, like other physical characteristics. For instance, my brother does not have red hair, like me and my dad, but he has a big dick. However, just because Dear Ol' Dad is hung like a bull, I don;t think there is any guarantee that his son will be also. (Although, I would say that there will be a greter probability than would be the case, otherwise.)

always_there

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ah man, you're gonna get my crushing on my friend again... he has red hair (well, it's more orange than red actually, but he's a red head nonetheless)... I desperately wanna see him naked just to see what red public hair looks like... I can imagine it all I want, but I wanna see it. Lol.
He's also pretty hot too... I like his body. (no, i'm not shallow ;)
Now you're telling me that he probably has a huge cock? Aww man....

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok, Hung M -- as a special favor, for the sake of your fantasy -- I hereby retract my previous position.

All men with red hair have huge cocks. It is a fact. Not only can I say this with the benefit of empirical evidence gathered at numerous family reunions and through countless (but meaningful) sexual encounters with other redheaded men, but -- according to a study published in the New England Journal of Medicine -- the same gene that causes red hair is linked, in males, to a chromosome for extra-large genitalia. It's a matter of science, and you can't argue with that.

pacificfiveoh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hahahah Me and a co worker got in this discussion tonight about red heads. She's never seen fire crotch before and it cracked me up so i tried to google the picture for her on my phone but couldn't find it.

I think its rather disgusting (no offense to anyone).

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a red head and you can check my gallery if you need an opinion on my size, but as has been said time and time again... the only thing that determines how big one's penis is would be the size of one's penis.

pacificfiveoh said:
None taken; why would it bother me when someone says something about me is disgusting? Jerk.

Reactions: RebelTheTiger

pacificfiveoh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Irish said:
I'm a red head and you can check my gallery if you need an opinion on my size, but as has been said time and time again... the only thing that determines how big one's penis is would be the size of one's penis.

None taken; why would it bother me when someone says something about me is disgusting? Jerk.

Its not about anyones size etc.. Its a matter of me completely not being attracted to anyone with red hair. fire crotch bothers me and plus, i like darker skin types. Perhaps the word "disgusting" was a bad choice.

Illustrated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Red heads hmmm . I've had sexual encounters with a couple of red heads who were both hung, one was over 9ins and very thick, the other was as hot as hell and very hairy as well. I like red heads:wink:

Spoogesicle

Experimental Member
Media
Under a bridge...The Bridge of Sighs (or Size?)
Sexuality
Unsure
Redheads have huge schlongs: it's a rule. Any redhead found having an average cock or smaller must be punished. The punishment to be administered is left to the discretion of the punisher, but something that makes the redhead cry out "Harder, Daddy*" is recommended.

(*Daddy is not here used in a famililial sense, and no fantasies involving incest should be inferred.)

We have redheads at LPSG that need not fear punishment. Woof!

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally Posted by pacificfiveoh

Originally posted, in reply, by Irish

My advice to my fellow red-heads is to develop a thick skin on the subject of the desirability of red hair. Like pacifcfiveoh, there are those who simply do not like it and will find you thoroughly unattractive for no other reason, perhaps, than the color of your hair (True, "disgusting" was not the most polite choice of words. He made an apology, and I accept it.) Disliking red hair is their right, since when it comes to aethetics (sexual or otherwise), there can no right or wrong.

I have always found that for as many people there are who find me undesirable because of my red hair, there are at least as many on the other end of the spectrum who find me desirable for no other reason, perhaps, than my red hair. Like a lot of things that are not in the main stream, it is a sword that swings both ways. With, because of, or despite my red hair, I have never felt deprived of ample companionship or willing sexual partners, so I am not hurting. Irish, I've seen your pics, and I doubt that you're hurting, either.

This is life.

Pye

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have been told point blank, "I don't like redheads" and on the other end "redheads are the best". It's hard to take offense to it or to take pleasure in the appreciative. My untanned skin is pretty thick.

I learned early on as a child (with flaming red hair, pale skin and freckles) to develop humor as a defense. My parents (both of whom had brown hair)would allow complete strangers to come up to me while out shopping and touch my hair and rave about how wonderful it looked and ask "where did you get such beautiful red hair?" I of course would have to answer them with one of many quips..much to mom's embarrassment..."the mailman", "genetics", "born under rusty pipes".

As a pubescent it was embarrassing as younger children would stare at me. I had a LOT of freckles and to a smaller child that had an entire family that tanned I looked like I had leprosy. Not to mention the growth of pubic hair which, I didn't think was possible, but is almost neon in color.

I don't know how accurate the studies are, but it has been found that redheads are usually of higher intelligence and have more of a tendency towards bisexuality than other hair colors. I hate to admit it but I have seen some redheads with smaller than avg peni. Happily though, I fall slightly above the avg size.