Guys with Red Hair?

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always saw myself as fair haired (I'm balding and grey now:confused: ) but I must have been a bit coppery because I was sometimes called 'ginger' at school. I have freckles and ginger pubes. My beard and sideburns were ginger.

My cock? I used to think it was smallish at 6.2"x5", but I now know that 'average' is actually quite a lot smaller than that. I'm trying to get my head around the idea that I was quite well hung all along. I've been working at the pe and it's now nearer 7"x5.5":cool: Maybe the redhead gene is responsible for the determination necessary to keep on pulling and pumping and stretching the damned thing for years:biggrin1:

Frankly I don't for a moment believe that redheads, or Brits (like me) have larger than avearge cocks on a worldwide scale. But isn't it fun to find another excuse to talk about our cocks?:smile:

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I accidentally fell in love with a straight red headed guy. He loves being with me, but isn't interested in any kind of sex -- not that I'm on him for it all the time. It's only come up a couple of times. I try to steer clear because it sorta hurts to be with him. He was average, by the way, maybe even a little small, except the head was pretty fat and round. (I touched it, once.)

Anyway, I'm still looking for him in a gay version. He's a 5'6" sparkplug kinda guy. I've seen a few other straight versions, though, and they make my heart skip a beat. Don't want to split hairs, too much, but his hair was a darker red -- not bright orange -- but not quite auburn. You'd definitely call him a red hair -- not to mention the alabaster skin dotted with freckles from head to toe.

QB_Cooper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Although unfortunately I've never been with a redhead (any takers?) I do think they're so HOT!! I think it's the belief that they're passionate and fiery and for a passionate Latino like myself that would be quite the explosion.

Here's my favorite redhead:
http://www.queerbites.com/spunkable/visions-of-red/

Anyone else have pics?

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
pacificfiveoh said:
Its not about anyones size etc.. Its a matter of me completely not being attracted to anyone with red hair. fire crotch bothers me and plus, i like darker skin types. Perhaps the word "disgusting" was a bad choice.
You think, you must be kidding.
I'm sure that fire crotch is caused by lice; I hear that it's painful. Maybe you could enlighten us as to just how painful it is.

gn69

Just Browsing
Media
Pye said:
I have been told point blank, "I don't like redheads" and on the other end "redheads are the best". It's hard to take offense to it or to take pleasure in the appreciative. My untanned skin is pretty thick.

I learned early on as a child (with flaming red hair, pale skin and freckles) to develop humor as a defense. My parents (both of whom had brown hair)would allow complete strangers to come up to me while out shopping and touch my hair and rave about how wonderful it looked and ask "where did you get such beautiful red hair?" I of course would have to answer them with one of many quips..much to mom's embarrassment..."the mailman", "genetics", "born under rusty pipes".

As a pubescent it was embarrassing as younger children would stare at me. I had a LOT of freckles and to a smaller child that had an entire family that tanned I looked like I had leprosy. Not to mention the growth of pubic hair which, I didn't think was possible, but is almost neon in color.

quote]

amen

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
losangelestim said:
red heads are HOTTTTT and HUNNNNG:wink:
So are latent reds.

I shave because my red beard looks funny with my dark blond hair. I don't do anything to my red pubes (unless they get too wild) because no one seems to be paying attention to them...

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
If you look out of the window of a passing train,
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hopefully, being a newbie, I hope I would be forgiven to reply to older messages, I never knew this forum existed until I signed up today, looking at something completely off the subject too! I'll throw my hat into this convo, since I am a ginger male from birth and still am now.

Pye said:
I have been told point blank, "I don't like redheads" and on the other end "redheads are the best". It's hard to take offense to it or to take pleasure in the appreciative. My untanned skin is pretty thick.

I learned early on as a child (with flaming red hair, pale skin and freckles) to develop humor as a defense. My parents (both of whom had brown hair)would allow complete strangers to come up to me while out shopping and touch my hair and rave about how wonderful it looked and ask "where did you get such beautiful red hair?" I of course would have to answer them with one of many quips..much to mom's embarrassment..."the mailman", "genetics", "born under rusty pipes".
Indeed, I wish I learnt that from my birth, I am someone who comes from the UK (note to self, update profile), West Sussex to be more precise, but I study in a college in Hampshire, unfortuately, here, the younger (below 30s, those that shall we say, "lack" maturity) tend to cause more problems than those in their 50s. Sadly, I am also in one of those "immature groups." In the UK, Society seems to be a lot different with the hair colour, I mean different, if you see a undesirable (Insert a 4 letter word begining with C and ends with V for generalisation), then you know, comments are going to be swinging left, right and centre. Strangely enough, since I went into my 20s (I am 20 now infact), I've noticed some people are a lot quieter about my hair colour, but still pass an odd comment from time to time.

Red hair also from time to time, provokes jellousy, but to be honest, I don't understand why people want red hair, or naturally red (or even my ginger hair for that matter), as you tend to get loads of...... bad words said about it. Trouble is, you have to learn to deal with it, unfortuately for me, I still haven't, life is a learning process though. :biggrin1:

Pye said:
As a pubescent it was embarrassing as younger children would stare at me. I had a LOT of freckles and to a smaller child that had an entire family that tanned I looked like I had leprosy. Not to mention the growth of pubic hair which, I didn't think was possible, but is almost neon in color.

I don't know how accurate the studies are, but it has been found that redheads are usually of higher intelligence and have more of a tendency towards bisexuality than other hair colors. I hate to admit it but I have seen some redheads with smaller than avg peni. Happily though, I fall slightly above the avg size.

Sorry, but please define intelligence (I ask this for a reason, everyone has a different opinion). I've also heard strange studies about reds, aparently, red headed women have more sex (Found in a quirkies section, I'll have to dig out the article soon) and a women dying her hair red means that she is looking for IIRC, more love.... I am going from memory here, it isn't perfect. :(

Freckles.... hmmm, not got a lot of those, I had spots instead. It is said that again, working from memory of what one tutor says about the subject "Its like the sun kisses your skin(!)". (Please don't quote me on that!).

Bisexuality..... right, must remember that one, even though I am 100% straight.

Sorry, I didn't pick up the nick
Reds tend to have bigger a penis size....
Again, I dispute that from personal experience, but then again, reds are quite rare on this earth, most reside in Scottland, although they are not unknown down here. Besides, I don't know anyone else who is red, apart from a girl who I take the train with every mornings, friend, who she is red headed, but again, I don't know anything about her friend.

From my current life experiences, its neither good or bad to be red, but it depends on the stage of your life, disablities and other factors. I'll formallly introduce myself in another thread and explain more

CollegeEndowment

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Redheads with huge cocks? Maybe you've just seen us Scottish guys?
Just kidding, but seriously all the redhead guys I've seen have also been pretty well-off, you may have something there.
CE

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i can think of worse sterotypes. redheads are hung (and why am i now thinking of getting thrown down by a big strapping bearded viking? grrr!)

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pye said:

quote]

amen

So show us your photos!

twinn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
that actually stirs up a memory from when i was about 11. my mom was with this guy that had a son about 5 years older than me and we shared a room. i remember on one occasion i was heading up the steps to my room in the attic and he was changing and didn't know i was there. i stopped short and peeked through the railings and watched him change. i was one of those moments that stay with you forever...he was wet from a shower and was drying himself off, he was taking his time, rubbing the towel over his body and when the towel moved away he must have had about 6.5 flaccid and when it swung around it had this weight to it. he had deep red public hair, like his head hair and hung in long strands over his face. it was my first experience of that kind and it was with a red-headed guy and it stirred my desire and admiration of well-endowed men. just thought i'd share....thanks!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah, the mystery of the redheads...

I love redheads, two in particular, one carnally, the other motherly. The one I know carnally is of average length and large girth. I'll gladly agree with the stereotype that reds are huge just so other women look at my husand and think he's hung like a mule, but it's just a stereotype. If you took a large sample of redeheads I'm sure you'd find that their cocks fit the same curve as any other group (all men, asians, black men, jewish men, etc. so on).

kelly.allan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my daughter has red pubic hair - according to my wife - I have never seen it. I think it is not that unusual