Guys with Red Hair?

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
uhhh... uh... umm...

no thanks for sharing?

i so don't want to know about a 14 year old's pubes, especially from her father. that has shades of jessica simpson's dad, and he's creeeepy.

this is snoozan again, not JBT. i keep stealing his computer and forgetting to log him out and log myself in.

my daughter has red pubic hair - according to my wife - I have never seen it. I think it is not that unusual

aborcrmbe2

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have always been attracted to women and men alike with red hair... I have notice over the years most of the guys that I seen nude with red hair are usually pretty hung. Is this just a coincidence or has anyone else observed the same thing?

Hmmm, interesting, personal experience has been way differerent...for me red hair = tiny

so sorry

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
And we're smarter, cuter and DEFINITELY hornier. Proven fact. :wink:

:lmao: my dad's family is full of red heads. ummm I have seen evidence to the contrary. want to prove it in person? :wink:
When I was 15, there was a 17 year old guy in gym that was a total redhead. He was umm smaller in ball size and several inches smaller soft in dick size. Girth was a lot skinnier too.

mattyule

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
everytime that i see a red head shoot their load, they are always a shooter. i think that they always get good distance.

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was with a red haired Spaniard once- He was nicely hung but dont know if that was from red hair or due to his hispanic background

k8kat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyone who's checked out my gallery knows where I stand on red-heads.

My guys is hot and HUGE.

Dominik20

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't like red pubic hair so much..thats why I shave :biggrin1: ,
but on the other side..yes, I like my red-brown hair, my size is ok,
and I am not impotent.

G

Ganymede

Um ... check my gallery ... particularly the sixth picture.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Redheads have huge schlongs: it's a rule. Any redhead found having an average cock or smaller must be punished. The punishment to be administered is left to the discretion of the punisher, but something that makes the redhead cry out "Harder, Daddy*" is recommended.

(*Daddy is not here used in a famililial sense, and no fantasies involving incest should be inferred.)

We have redheads at LPSG that need not fear punishment. Woof!

Very wise. I see all the non-redheads lining up wearing name tags with "Daddy" on them.

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard on the radio fairly recently that a supposedly serious study found that on average red-heads have a higher pain tolerance. Started reflecting ..and yep the two women in my past that stand out in my mind
as demanding more hard pounding than any others ... both true redheads.
Must be the Celtic warrior gene.

G

Ganymede

It may just be an urban legend, but I've heard that redheads bleed more than others. But there may be some truth to it, because redheads (such as myself) can't be in the sun for too long. I never go to the beach for this reason. Miserable experience.

Red hair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I heard on the radio fairly recently that a supposedly serious study found that on average red-heads have a higher pain tolerance. Started reflecting ..and yep the two women in my past that stand out in my mind
as demanding more hard pounding than any others ... both true redheads.
Must be the Celtic warrior gene.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Perhaps the biggest flaccid I've seen is on a short, red headed guy who dresses and showers at the YMCA. He's so big, he's actually ashamed for anyone to see it and keeps his back turned toward others in the locker room as well as in the showers. However, once when we were the only two taking showers, he turned facing me and I got a look at his dick. I could tell it was fully flaccid, but it hung at least 9 inches. Honestly looked like a donkey's cock, so long and thick! Just a coincidence that he has red hair, I guess!