Guys with size issues on LPSG

dolph9plus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have any of you other guys on here been flamed yet,by guys who have issues.Ive had 2 so far and Ive been on LPSG like maybe a week or 2..

I mean if we cant talk freely about BIG penises on here without someone getting bent out of shape,then where is it ok ,lol..

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No offense, but your pics look photo shopped. The dead giveaway is the "shadow" on the outline of the penis.
I could be wrong and it just be a really bad pic.

dolph9plus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what happened? They they complain you are too big or make assumtions? Or they they not believe you? What is your definition of flamed?

Basically, it was ,,Men saying I shouldnt be talking about how big I am..
So i wondered, if I cant be open about it here, then where can I,,you know ?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just read your blog. Dude, get a thicker skin. Trust me. What you have gone thru is nothing compare to the abuse the ladies get here.

This is the place to talk about your penis. There will be a lot of haters here. But, you will find the good people here too. Best thing to do is wait for those gems.

i believe you are whatever size you say you are.
I guess it really was just a bad pic.

You seem like a genuine guy who is looking for answers. Just ignore the rift raft. And it will not matter where you go on the internet. You will always find jerks, for whatever the reason.

So do what you want, but it aint all bad here, and probably worse elsewhere, (from what I have read and been told)