1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Guys With Skinny Penises

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by pjlwijd, Jan 19, 2021.

1. pjlwijd

pjlwijd Experimental Member

Any guys with thin cocks feel like sharing their dating expereiences. Has a partner ever made comments about your lack of girth that made you feel bad or possibly turned on ? Or have you ever had an awkward sexual expereince because of your skinny cock (ie. lack of friction).

Having a thin cock seems to be more shameful than having a short cock these days, so I would really like to hear from guys who have made their peace with it and may have found some good ways to cope with having a thin one.

frutiger likes this.
  2. 10KidsAllBoys

10KidsAllBoys Admired Member

What do you consider to be a skinny cock?

3. pjlwijd

I'd say girth under 5" might be considered skinny

frutiger likes this.
  4. GS_PL

GS_PL Expert Member

Average penis girth is 4 and 11/12th of an inch around, so being exactly 5 inches, the same as a standard roll of toilet paper, is something to brag about ; )

diver6 likes this.
  5. 10KidsAllBoys

10KidsAllBoys Admired Member

The Penis Size Percentile Calculator shows the global average girth to be 4.55" and the western average girth to be 4.64", though there are some other girth averages they have posted as well.

I'm about 4" in girth. According to the site, in a room of 1000 men, 861 have a bigger girth than me.

diver6 and long_pencil like this.
  6. NakedAspie

NakedAspie Superior Member

Albums:
    Personally, I feel quite uneasy and frustrated about my girth, in my eyes I’ve always felt inferior in that department and have always dreamt of having just a ¼ inch more as a uniform girth and not being tapered both below and above my mid shaft. All in all I can’t say I’ve never been called skinny because I have, a few times, and it sticks with you emotionally, especially when battling existing mental health conditions with moderate-severe body dysmorphia to boot. Coping with these feelings is a struggle, I wish there was a cure all solution but unfortunately there’s not. I’m still trying not to take remarks about my girth being inadequate to heart although this is far easier said than done. I just try to remind myself that I can’t stop other people speaking their mind but I can learn, in time, to change the way I react to such feedback and alter my reaction with practice.

7. Perfectsix

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was really pleased with myself when I passed the toilet roll test but then I see plenty of men on here to even fit their cock inside the roll!
    I guess my 4.7” girth is skinny

frutiger likes this.
  8. Triplexintx

Triplexintx Cherished Member

Albums:
    I've dealt with some dysmorphia issues too, so I know how frustrating that can be. Looks like a nice wiener to me. Good length, thick in the middle and nice biceps.

pjlwijd likes this.
  9. la6nine

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've had issues with my skinny cock. Its always been a source of embarrassment for me in real life situations. I'm only about 4.25" girth. I wouldn't call it a pencil dick but its definitely thin. I realized this with one of my first sexual experiences with a guy. I was topping him and I easily penetrated him. The entire time he kept saying push it all the way in, or deeper, deeper. I kept saying..."it is all the way". It was really embarrassing for me. And then just seeing myself over the years compared with others. Its made me extremely insecure so much as I dont really find pleasure in dating or hooking up with men cause I know I'm inferior. I know its just my own issue I guess but it has scarred me for life.

librarians and frutiger like this.
  10. Adomfg

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Jelq.

11. la6nine

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Tried it. Doesn't work. The thing people dont understand is when you have a skinny dick you dont have the thick corpos cavernosum capacity to expand the blood to get it bigger. You can get your prick super rock hard...but it just doesn't have the volume to expand. Nor does one have the extra skin to utilize pumping techniques. Which quite frankly, I wouldn't want too. I've seen a lot of guys mutilate and deform their penises with pumping.

diver6 likes this.
  12. Rewardheragain148

Rewardheragain148 Cherished Member

Women don’t like skinny dicks because they don’t stretch their vaginas . As a man who has pursued and caught many women I can say women like a decent sized penis.

I been rejected maybe 4-5 times???

Ruthlessly rejected maybe ..2-3 times? Gets kind of annoying with their nagging about size .

but I’ve slept with a lot of women so In total not very many rejected me .

Dunno tho , I’m 6’3 , 250 lbs so they think I have a baseball bat down there . Plus most women don’t want to risk getting injured so instead of telling u your dck is small they instead just disappear and don’t return phone calls ....lol

blame my mother she gave me this size lol.

I probably have body dysmorphia from rejections and don’t really like putting my dck out there because their nagging out size gets nerve wracking after a while.

pjlwijd and diver6 like this.
  13. Adomfg

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    JELQ GUYS!~!!!

Jelq for a year and you will see a difference, possibly as much as 0.7inches in girth gained.

Come on guys! You CAN do it! You CAN make a difference to your cock!

I'm 5.5 inches in girth and when I jelqed for about 3-4 months I gained 0.4 inches girth, getting to 5.9 inches girth.

Come on!

My 2 cents,
    Andrew

Rewardheragain148 likes this.
  14. Adomfg

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No such thing as that. People with less than your girth have gained up to 1.5 inches in girth. Bearing in mind this would take a few years to achieve.

15. akonio

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Mine’s pretty thin. It’s definitely been an issue at times. I’ve worn a penis sheath before and it makes a difference. Amazing to feel what it’d be like with more girth and the bottom usually likes the extra stretch.

pjlwijd and frutiger like this.
  16. la6nine

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What kind of sheath do you wear? I assume that is with a partner or bf? I wonder if on just random hookups if one wears a sheath if that turns the guys off.

17. pjlwijd

Sounds like you have made the most of it. Have you found any techniques or positions that help compensate for being on the slimmer side ?

Jdubyaa007 and Rewardheragain148 like this.
  18. pjlwijd

Have any skinny guys been with a woman whos vagina gave them no friction ? How did you guys deal with it ?

Jdubyaa007 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice