Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just wanted to get this off my chest. Just a side note: usually when I rant about something, I take the time to do meticulous research and site sources, but this time I'm just mad and irrational. So here goes the hyperbole!

FUCK SMALL DICK HAVING MOTHERFUCKERS!

There, I said it. I used to feel bad for you bastards, but no more. Driving around in your souped up cars and being super A-type personalities (code for ass-hole), I knew that you suffered from the embarrassment of constantly having to get your tiny dicks out in front of girls you liked, so I was always magnanimous when you acted like asses.

Recently I had a revelation; small dicked bastards ruined my sex life. I'm 38 years old and only in the last few years have I learned how to really take advantage of my larger than average tool. I will be the first to admit that the blame is largely mine. Nobody stopped me from doing research or even being more curious about where the 2/3 of my dick went once it got past the point in the vagina that my fingers could reach. But my lack of curiosity was at least partially caused by discrimination. I grew up in a time before the internet, believing that having a big dick was like having a third nipple; remarkable, but ultimately useless. Somehow small dicked guys got to write the history of good fucking with all their lies, half truths, and old wives tales bending my mind away from reality. All the nerves in the vagina are in the first two inches. Only clitoral or G-spot orgasms are possible, so fingers and tongues are needed. And on and on. And the slogans. The fucking slogans. Its not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean, its not the size of the wand but the magic that it does, etc. Fuck that.

About two years ago I learned about the deep spots I could hit. Now I practically have to beg my wife to let me go down on her. I fuck her to multiple orgasms and her clit barely ever comes into play -- by her choice. There's a whole other world in there, like in Leviathan. I admit that its my fault that I wasn't more curious, but my whole life I was told that my special gift was meaningless.

I don't want to drag down these small dick jerks. They have enough problems. I'm writing this to express how important the LPSG really is. It wasn't until I came here that my mind was freed from oppression. The name seems like joke the first time you see it, but this is no joke. I'm glad that we are here spreading the truth. I hope that some day, the countless millions will come of age confident and armed with knowledge.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wow, that's awfully angry.
This reads like someone who has read a lot on the subject online and has some fantasy to play out, but I have serious doubts about a lot of it.
You are married, but you just didn't penetrate your wife very deeply for a long time? You just heard a bunch of short-dicked guys tell you that you don't need to go very far in, and for years and years held yourself back? That's kind of far fetched.
Still, not nearly as far fetched as a woman not wanting someone to go anywhere near her clit.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To meetmee: Um, guys with a small dicks didn't have any choice about what they were delt, just as you didn't have a choice about having a big dick. We're stuck with what we have. I would imagine guys with small dicks would probably like to have more than they have. I would like to have a thick nine incher, but that's not going to happen. So I just have to be content with my 6x4 dick. I've seen some guys with micro dicks and am glad I'm not one of them. So we just have to accept what we have.

Booty_Boy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You could also argue that you ruined your own sex life by not experimenting a little earlier. Everyone's different; you have to rock-the-boat to find out what rocks her boat. Or something...

Meetmee

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey dude, I said I was angry. Let me address some points. One: there is a difference between thrusting away blindly and providing enough sustained pressure on her anterior fornix and posterior fornix to bring about an orgasm. Plus I'm not HUGE. Maybe dudes with 10" poles just dip it in and everything is covered, but I need to point my dick in the right direction to get the desired result. Two: Some women don't like oral at all. Some can't get enough. My wife always liked it okay, but she never felt comfortable having me down there for a long time. She always preferred penetration, the oral was a means to an end for her and a pleasure for me (I like it). Not every woman is the same. Three: There is an element of humor that I was trying to inject here, so as un-funny as I may be, please don't take my anger too seriously. The anger part is kind of a joke. My lack of sexual curiosity and lack of communication about sex with my wife are the real culprits here.

Meetmee

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@nicecircjob I am happy with what I have, I'm just commenting on all the sex myths that I grew up hearing. Popular wisdom dictates that a big dick is just aesthetically attractive, but ultimately no more useful than a small one. I just wish I'd heard more facts earlier. And to you young guys, you don't know what it was like before the internet. You couldn't find this shit out in an encyclopedia. And BTW I'm glad that smaller guys have found ways to be successful at pleasing women.

D

deleted365297

my thoughts are, since a penis makes you a man, typically guys feel like having a big penis makes you feel like more of a man. not saying its true, but perhaps thats what we tell ourselves. all those sayings about your size not mattering...perhaps they exist to comfort men with smaller penises that their dick is just fine and can still bring a woman to orgasm, even if its not big and impressive. perhaps you should base your sexual life on your experience with your wife and what she likes, and not what "popular wisdom" has to say. but seriously, after reading your post a couple times...i still dont understand how your sex life is ruined? you have a wife and you're having more sex than me, so i'm thinkin your sex life is pretty enviable at this point :)

yoyoyoyo

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You got me! This has been some really productive feedback. Thanks guys.

The feedback is weak because the original message carries little weight.

Bottom line, if your wife gets off by you going deep then that is what you do. Other women get off on different types of stimulation. It all depends on the make up of there specific bodies. Everyone is different...

Just because people say, "It's the motion in the ocean, not the size of the boat," does not mean you can not and should not hit the deepest of depths.

It's only sex! Have fun!:biggrin1:

Meetmee

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@josiath My sex life wasn't really ruined. I was just commenting on all the "popular wisdom" about pleasing a woman, and how little of it applied to making use of a large penis. It would have been nice to find out sooner.

notourist

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'll say this: My dick is probably much smaller than yours, but mine is beautiful and yours looks like it went through a meat grinder.

Winning!

(are we still saying "Winning!")

Meetmee

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The feedback is weak because the original message carries little weight.

Bottom line, if your wife gets off by you going deep then that is what you do. Other women get off on different types of stimulation. It all depends on the make up of there specific bodies. Everyone is different...

Just because people say, "It's the motion in the ocean, not the size of the boat," does not mean you can not and should not hit the deepest of depths.

It's only sex! Have fun!:biggrin1:

Thanks for the advice. I never thought of that. If the OP is so weak, then don't feel obliged to reply; it's not mandatory. My point is simply that there is very little in the zeitgeist that applies to the use of the large penis, where as there is an overabundance for the small. I think it's an interesting. phenomenon worth noting. That's pretty much it.