Guys with the big ones

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder what thoughts, if any, goes through the minds of guys with the big
dicks as you are standing at the urinals or just taking a pee at home, as you hold your big dick in your hand? I, or those of us with the smaller version, when we see a guy who is well hung we wonder what it's like to hold such a massive piece of man meat in your hand. I saw a guy at a urinal last night and he was very well hung. His dick was very thick. It was quite a handful he was holding. So I just wondered if any thoughts go through your mind as you stand there holding your big dicks in your hand. Do you think
something like "boy, I sure am lucky to have this big dick in my hand" What goes through your mind while standing taking a piss with the big one in your hand?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
only thing I have to add on this thread is when I pee, I just pull it out and pee. No need to hold it at all

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would say that's never gone through my mind, especially at a public urinal. I usually want to get in there, take a piss, and get out without any "incident". ;-). I usually appreciate my own more when I'm at home jerking off or checking myself out in a mirror. It's a more erotic situation that when I'm taking a leak. Just me.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I become completely mesmerized by my massive manmeat until I pee on my leg.

That snaps me right out of it, and I remember why I had my dick out in the first place.

D_Percy Pantsed

Account Disabled
Media
It's overrated being big, every guy wants an 8+inch cock, but why? Girls can't deepthroat me, they don't really enjoy anal(if they let me do it at all), I can't even pound pussy THAT hard, and I'm not even 8 inches. Guess I should stop going after short girls, they're just soo hot. Guaranteed when a girl gets on top of your perfectly normal 5 inch cock, she rides you like Shawn Johnson doing the balance beam. Next time you see a big dick and get a little bummed, just know you have wayyy better sex then he does, or then I do, Hey fuck you lol.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's overrated being big, every guy wants an 8+inch cock, but why? Girls can't deepthroat me, they don't really enjoy anal(if they let me do it at all), I can't even pound pussy THAT hard, and I'm not even 8 inches. Guess I should stop going after short girls, they're just soo hot. Guaranteed when a girl gets on top of your perfectly normal 5 inch cock, she rides you like Shawn Johnson doing the balance beam. Next time you see a big dick and get a little bummed, just know you have wayyy better sex then he does, or then I do, Hey fuck you lol.

Dude..you just need to work on angles and different positions. Let the girl find what position works best for her and allow her to take more of you. IF all else fails, find a girl into anal! :) I know quite a few girls that cannot reach orgasm thru vaginal penetration...but they get off on anal. Just let the girl take control till she's ready to share control and take you deeper. :)

D_Percy Pantsed

Account Disabled
Media
Ya I know, that's what I do, I was just saying every guy wants a big dick cause they think all women love them and sex will be that much better, but it's actually harder, no pun intended

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I don't know who you've been fucking but I've had plenty of short girls who can ride my cock like a pro. Just lie there and let them go to town.

And in my opinion deep throating is over rated. I'd rather have a girl lube my cock up with her spit then two hand it while she sucks my knob. Try getting that done with a 5 incher.

curiouscam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I am at a urinal I am thinking "I really have to pee." The only times I have had any kind of turn on while holding it when I've used those open trough style urinals. I think it's just knowing that you are being watched.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Wow. I really thought you knew my taste better than that (and I ain't just talkin bout the deer in the headlights look).

Maybe you should consult my Amazon list before you go Christmas shoppiing.

. . . every guy wants a big dick cause they think all women love them and sex will be that much better, . . .
Highlighted the operative word there, champ.

And you fellers will continue to obsess on this no matter how many women tell you otherwise.

I wonder if the guy next to me is staring at my cock.
Probably not as much as you'd like, unless that's really what you want and you're making a point to show off.

Last edited:

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are all mostly getting off topic. I wondered what his thoughts might be while holding his massive thick cut dick. He
probably had the largest dick of all 8 guys
standing at the urinals. Lots of questions go through my mind as I scope his huge dick. Is he saying "hey guys, check out my cannon, this isn't just a little pee shooter.
I wonder who is the lucky person he shares it with. I wonder how much he plays with it in private. I wonder how big his morning wood is. Lots of questions about what he thinks about it and does with it. He looked to be about 20 years old.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
honestly, everytime I flop it out and take a piss, I smile inwardly... proud as punch to have such a awesome dick.... I think, how unbelievably lucky to have won a big dick size lottery..... I know that may sound "cocky" but it is way true....... so I shake it a tad, and stuff it away until next time...... and then repeat in my awe and thankfullness next time I tug it out my zipper.....

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, I think about it sometimes. If I'm alone and taking a whizz, sometimes I'll think about how thick and heavy it feels. If I'm at a public urinal, I know that I almost never ever see another guy my size, and I like the extra glances and knowing they're thinking about it.

I'm with my Unzipped buddy above. I'm very, very grateful that I got a bigger cock than most other guys out there.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unzipped, that is what I want to know about you guys with the big one in your pants. What your thoughts are while holding the monster out for maybe someone to see while it's doing it's thing.
Are you guys saying (thinking?) "wow ain't I the lucky one to be gifted with this big dick."