Guys with the big ones

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by nicecircjob, Nov 13, 2010.

1. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Yes, and I love your buttons, max.

2. maxcok

Gold Member

You seem to have a rather obsessive fascination with cock for a 100% straight guy.

3. maxcok

Gold Member

My buttons?? You've been drinking again, haven't you? :drunk:

4. D_Gunther Snotpole

Cab sauv, m'deuh.
    But not excessively.
    :05:

5. maxcok

Gold Member

A touch of the grape nevah hurt nobody. I'm enjoying a lovely peeno nawah mesef. Pass the Stilton?

Now about dose buttons an de lubbly Miss Cha-Chas.
    Is there a point, or are you just trying to baffle with non sequitur?

#25 maxcok, Nov 13, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
  6. D_Gunther Snotpole

I'm not the one who will find this phrase in a reference work for you. But it plainly comes from the fact that everyone, or many of us, respond relexively, or almost so (for well or ill) to certain stimuli, which may include certain sights, sounds or smells, and also words. These "sore points," which will almost invariably invoke a certain predictable response, can be likened to buttons which can be pushed, like those of an elevator, not only in the normal course of events, but by someone, deliberately or not, saying the word, or using the tone, or using the expression, or otherwise invoking a certain memory, which will trigger an emotional reaction, sometimes accompanied by physical action. An individual who is normally docile can be put in a fighting mood by "pushing" some of his "buttons." Someone who loves animals can be put in a mood to cry if someone wants to push his or her buttons by talking about, say, the cruel treatment of a pet. Push the right buttons and you can get a politician or reformer to pontificate endlessly about his pet projects or his pet peeves. Push one of my buttons and I will try to hit you. Push another and I'll start to lecture you endlessly on some subject. Push another and I'll probably cry. Push another and I'll probably vote for you--or against you. Cut in front of me on the road and I won't react except perhaps to hit the brake, but many others find that this pushes one of their buttons, and they are consumed by road rage. Rare is the one with absolutely no such buttons at all.:cool:

7. maxcok

Gold Member

k . . . yes, I'm familiar with the idiom, thank you. :rolleyes: I'm just sort of lost in the chain here, i.e. what connection Miss Mega Melons had to my urinary post and why you think she would invoke any sort of reaction.

Unless you consider utter indifference to be a reaction. If so, it's hardly the button pushing sort, now is it?

Shall we move on to the Porto? I have some lovely spiced, toasted almonds.

#27 maxcok, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2010
  8. D_Gunther Snotpole

I'm all in favour, max.

9. Hanger2

Hanger2 New Member

I have only once held another cock. That was a small one, no thicker than my thumb and with small balls. Ever since then I regularly think about how lucky I am to be well-hung when I take a piss at a public urinal, particularly when I see how many guys there are whose dicks cannot be seen at the urinal because they are small. But my hands are XXL so a small dick feels small and mine feels good. If my hands were small then I might feel good with a small dick.

10. Magnus_Phallus

Magnus_Phallus Active Member

Albums:
    standing there at the toilet taking a wizz...

I think, "Geez, thats water is cold!" :yup: think about it

11. monstro

monstro New Member

I don't really think about it. I've had this dick for a long time so I'm pretty used to it.

12. Maxime_

Maxime_ New Member

I don't usually realize how big i am,especially when it is soft. I always think i am small, but i notice from how guys look at my dick in public situations (urinals,showers,locker rooms etc) and then i think: "I should really put a pair of glasses on,cuz i'm bigger than most of the others". But for me being big would mean having a 9-10 inch cock on me. I have a different perception of my cock from the one others have on me, or from the one i have towards the others. It's weird, i know.
    Anyway, i just piss. I wonder about measures only if it is very cold outside and my cock becomes small with tight balls, which i hate showing.

13. WillyLong

WillyLong Active Member

Usually I'm just thinking about how nice it is to take a piss. I don't use the fly/penis hole (the majority of my underwear doesn't have a fly anyway), I just whip it out over the waistband, do my thing, and then tuck it back into my boxer-briefs. I have noticed that when I tuck it back in, I usually spread my thighs a little wider so I can get it back into my underwear properly. I wonder if other hung guys do that as well, do a slight open-legged squat to get their cocks back into their underwear.

14. hud01

Gold Member

The old joke...Two black guys are taking a piss by the side of a river. The first says the water is sure cold. The second replies and it's deep too.

Draft saved Draft deleted