Guys with Uncut? Glands softer and more sensitive?

Richmond

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am going through the older age and realizing that things need to be better taken care of. With that in mind I have read on here somewhere that Uncut Glands are protected and there for Way more sensitive ??

I'm cut but a cut a bit loose, Movement of the shaft skin is plenty but the Head of mine is not so sensitive??

What do you guys do ?? Or have ya noticed that ??

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Got this from another site:
"One of the purposes of the foreskin is to cover and bond with the synechia so as to permit the development of the mucosal surface of the glans and inner foreskin. (it allows for the development of a mucosal environment, which is a soft, moist environment, like that inside your mouth or eyelids)"

That mucosal environment causes the glands to be sensitive. Most men with foreskin, when flaccid, have their glands covered by the foreskin. So, nothing is actually done to make the head sensitive; just a natural process.

B_stevekorgman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The head of an uncut dick is MUCH more sensitive. Pulling back the foreskin to clean the area usually doesn't hurt, but touching the glans without any lubrication can be painful. While smegma (the white stuff) can accumulate, it does serve a purpose in keeping the glans lubricated during intercourse. Too much smegma can sometimes cause a minor infection. Usually rinsing the glans with the foreskin retracted (in the shower) can alleviate that problem. One major warning: do NOT ever wash the glans with anti-bacterial soap, like Dial. This will remove all of the "friendly" bacteria on the glans and can easily cause an intense yeast infection. This happened to me by accident and it took weeks of treatment to return "Mr. Happy" to his normal condition. That was several years ago, and although it was traumatic, he's performed quite well ever since.

herkimer snow

Experimental Member
Media
The sensitivity of the glans varies in uncircumcised men. Mine has been safely covered for many years, and yet it is not real sensitive. However, my foreskin is exquisitely sensitive, and my frenulum and the area around it is so sensitive that rubbing it sends me into shivers. Take away my foreskin and frenulum in a typical circumcision, and I'd have little sensation left. My less sensitive glans, working with my foreskin has allowed me to last a very long time, and also time my orgasms to coincide with my wife's. My foreskin has brought a great deal of delight to myself and my partners. I'm thankful to be intact.

D_23e2dew

Just Browsing
Media
Yup, much more sensitive, not in a bad way, a ni-i-i-i-i-ce way :rolleyes:
but after a jerk, overly sensitive lol.
But i don't do anything, just clean it daily and so lol.
I agree except with the last part. After I cum once, I tend to continue to jerk . I've rarely finished with one ejaculation since I started jerking off

John Estes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you leave your foreskin retracted long enough for the glans to dry, there is definitely a huge loss of sensitivity. I couldn't imagine living without a foreskin.

Harrylondon01

Expert Member
Media
I have my foreskin and the glans is lovely and sensitive. The sensation of the glans and foreskin combo is hard to explain to those who don't have been circumcised. Having said that I have a friend who has a very short foreskin and his glans is always exposed and it has grown tougher. It is impossible to generalise, but I would not be circumcised.