Guys, would you ever date a girl who has mutilated her vulva?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_johnschlong, Sep 6, 2008.

1. B_johnschlong

B_johnschlong New Member

A few days ago, a buddy of mine said he's had his first experience with a girl who had undergone labiaplasty. Apparently, he didn't like the view of her pussy and thought the operation had turned her vulva into an ugly organ.

Personally, I would never date a woman or a girl who has decided to cut off one of the most beautiful parts of her body. Because the mere fact that she'd even consider this, shows that she is a person who has no personality, has no self-confidence, is easily influenced and has no clue about sexuality.

Would you ever (continue to) date a woman after you've found out that she has cut off her labia in order to conform to absurd and artificially created social trends?

2. Runco

Runco New Member

Before condemning any woman who has had a labiaplasty surely a guy should find out why she had it in the first place? Women have the procedure for different reasons and some have to have it.

Reasons for having one include:

• Disease - i.e. cancer, precancerous cells, skin changes that will worsen without correction, etc
    • Sexual dysfunction - labial tissue gets in the way during sex, problems reaching orgasm, etc
    • General dysfunction - labial tissue prevents a woman doing things that others take for granted (i.e. doing sports, walking up stairs, wearing pants, etc)
    Of course some women will have a labiaplasty purely for cosmetic reasons but unless you live in a woman's head you cannot know how having a certain type of genitalia is affecting her psychologically.

I am not being rude but your buddy is full of crap! He would never have known that girl had a labiaplasty unless she told him she had had one. That's because some women have sexual organs that look like post operative labiaplasty organs without having been operated upon. If he hadn't known she had had an operation, what would he have said about her sexual organs, one wonders? Nothing, I am betting.

Condemning a woman out of hand for something she might not be able to help and calling her sexual organs 'ugly' is just plain juvenile. Women are women and we don't roll off a conveyor belt. Sexual organs come in all shapes and sizes and appearances from flowering to tucked away. All are normal. Any guy who tells a woman she looks ugly down there because she doesn't look the way HE thinks she should look really needs to grow up and doesn't deserve to have a woman in his bed.

3. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well said Runco.

And yes, I WOULD very much date a girl who had 'mutilated her vagina'. I'd hope she wouldn't mind that I've mutilated my penis. But if she did turn down the opportunity it'd be her loss :p

People aren't always trying to conform to an idea of society's norm when they 'get work done'. Some of us have our own ideas about how we'd like to make ourselves look. It's not really different from deciding to grow your hair, or build some muscle, or get a tattoo. It doesn't necessarily mean you're weak minded. It might just mean that it's YOUR body and you'll damn well CUSTOMISE it if you want to.

#3 Riven650, Sep 7, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2008
  4. Principessa

Gold Member

5. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

I would not base dating any woman on the condition or appearance of her vulva. ( nor any other part of her anatomy)

The sexiest part of any woman is her mind- her perspectives, her joy in living, her delight in your company.

If that is all there, then the two of you, together, can make the sex part work great.

I am not saying attraction does not play in... but really, that is just a way of getting the ball rolling...
    None of us is physically gorgeous for long.

when it comes to love... dating... looking for a mate...
    one simple rule

play for keeps.

6. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Avoiding controversy and confrontation as usual John :rolleyes:

I think I am more comfortable with people who are comfortable with the way they are, lumps bumps sags and all, but I can understand the personal benefit of self confidence building procedures. I find obsessive vanity unappealing though, and wouldn't be attracted o a person like that, but am attracted to people who can say bollocks to all that, I am happy with the way I am, rather than succumbing to society's pressure to conform, no matter how pervasive. Easy to say I appreciate, but I would advocate everybody try to understand their real selves and be happy with that.

7. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

No I would not date with a girl who has mutilated her vulva, in fact just last week a nice lady asked me to go on a date with her, obviously before I could agree to go on a date with her I had to see it. So I asked her to show me her lady bits before I agreed to the date, for some reason she didn't want to do this, clearly she had mutilated her vulva. A lucky escape I think you'll agree :rolleyes::tongue:

8. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    You were very sensible to interview her Catcho.

9. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think the OP certainly has a point, assuming that he's not just being superficial. Nothing turns me OFF more than someone who isn't comfortable with their own body. How can I love you if you don't love yourself? I would understand the medical reasons for the procedure, but someone who did it cuz they think it looks ugly would have some 'splainin to do.....Oh....wait....I'm a fag....nevermind.

10. B_New End

B_New End New Member

A little on topic

yes, I would.

A little off topic

I fear getting to know someone, then seeing underneath her pants giant meat curtains. I don't think I could handle it. All my g/fs have had nice, small pink pussies. I am not saying women with big labia are ugly, I am just saying, not for me.

So bash me. Lucky I'm short and poor, so most women don't like me anyways. That gives me the freedom to say what I don't like. :p

11. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

I really don't get this...

I know plastic surgeons are "selling" the idea that large labia are unattractive...
    Just one more thing to make women feel inadequate about, so they will spend money...i suppose...

But I think the lipless wonders they create look like CHILDREN"S genitalia. And that's just not right.

And guys who call them "meat curtains? Jeez...that's a real sick perspective.

Ever take a hard look at your own hairy sack?

Large labia are fantastic, Especially the way the wrap around your shaft.

12. B_New End

B_New End New Member

I shave my sack.

And you just called millions of beautiful, adult, wet, pink pussies, CHILDRENS genitilia.

Plastic surgeons do not sell anything. If baloney draperies were in, surgeons would be scrambling for the money to make them bigger.

Its just a matter of taste, don't get your beef stick in a knot.

13. got_lost

Gold Member

So, I was wondering, if this is a question for the fellas, then what the heck is it doing in the womens bit?

Or is it here just cos it's about women's bits?

And thx, Phil, for trying to deal with the immature, offensive 'desciptions'. Even if it didn't work. :rolleyes:

14. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Which makes it even more of a wrinkly meat sack.....

Bullshit- vaginaplasty has been on ALL the talk shows because of funding from national associations of plastic surgeons hiring a PR person to "SELL' this "service".
    There is no such thing as something being "in"... fashion is a marketing ploy-- but then, what would someone wearing a ridiculous Kevin Federline hat know about what tools young people are for the 40 year old moneymakers of marketing.

Or- in your case, just a matter of poor taste.

15. B_New End

B_New End New Member

Its no big deal if I have a preference in grease purses.

huh huh, huh, penis.

heh, heh, heh, vagina.

16. B_New End

B_New End New Member

Meh, if I cared, I would put collagen in my balls. I don't care. If a girl don't like my nutsack, then so be it. I've been rejected for 10,000 reasons... really, what's one more?

What's in, comes in cycles... and there is such a thing. Hairy pussies were in in the seventies, now they are "out". But really, they aren't. Different strokes for different folks.

#16 B_New End, Sep 8, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  17. B_New End

B_New End New Member

and with regards to "mutilating" yourself.

People stick pins and shit through their clits, hoods, pricks, tongues and cockheads... some people even tattoo themselves. I have given up most judgements on body modifications. Some things are definitely not in my taste.

Other body modifications are. I wouldn't want to be with someone that had augmentation surgery, (probably, unless they were hella cool). Same with anything else.

But, I'd like to point out, I wasn't the first one to give out my taste.

And this probably should have been in sex with a big penis, since it is directed at guys.

#17 B_New End, Sep 8, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  18. Runco

Runco New Member

So this is yet another kick in the goolies for those women who naturally have lipless genitalia? Poor them.

19. B_johnschlong

B_johnschlong New Member

No, all pussies are attractive - and *that includes large lipped pussies*.

This is about the absurd idea and trend that says pedophile lipless pussies should somehow be the norm.

Nobody is against pussies with tiny labia. But likewise, nobody should have anything against pussies with big lips.

See it now?

20. Runco

Runco New Member

Not really. You seem to be very anti-small pussy lips, as witnessed by your statement here:

Frankly your friend wouldn't have known that this girl had had a labiaplasty unless she told him. Which is worrying because he seems to be saying that a vulva that is sans larger lips is ugly (you seem to be saying the same thing) and that is how some girls are built naturally.

And then there is your statement here:

You seem to be advocating larger lips (that is your right) and you have described smaller lips as 'lifeless' and 'ugly'. What are you, an authority on pussy? Pussies come in all shapes and sizes so why you should be here declaring that neater pussies are 'ugly' and undesirable is beyond me. More importantly, who the hell are you to get on your soapbox in a women's forum to tell those of us with 'neat' genitalia that our pussies are lifeless and ugly? By all means, express a preference but stop with all the 'neater ones are ugly' bullshit.

Draft saved Draft deleted