Guys..Would You Show Him It?

D_Oldman Rivver

Experimental Member
Media
I dont know if any guy would ever have the balls to ask, but lets say one of your male friends was curious about how much you're packing under the belt. Would you show them if they actually asked to see it? And secondly, if they wanted to see what it looked like hard..would you show 'em that too? I have wondered about some of my male friends, but id be the one who wouldnt have the balls to ask, unless perhaps we were drunk and modesty was a thing of the past. I know this is a weird question to be asked by a male friend esp. if hes straight, but im just curious to see how many guys wouldnt be offended by it and would actually go ahead and show it to 'em?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do not think I would be offended but I doubt I would show it to anybody in that kind of situation. I would not want to hear the horse laughing and see the rolling in the floor anyway.

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Every one of my friends have seen me naked! when we go camping on the beach, gym, my pool, my home, the lake, even there wives have. I'm proud of what I have and they have got over the OMG part over the years.
One of my STILL best friends did ask if what he heard was true in college and I showed him.
my girfriend now wife was in the room and she had always thought he was hot, held my cock in her hand and asked me if it was alright if he touched i said sure and then he did and then asked her how far she could take it down and she showed him and she asked him to try, he did. that was my first and only gay experience we did it all with each other and my girlfriend/wife too. Turns out it was his first experence also and he's been married for years.
Today he remains my best friend

polo71

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have actually seen one of my friends dick.... he has a picture of it and he shows it to anyone that wants to see it (he is 6 soft and when he gets hard he is 9.5).. i know... DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: One of my other friends, when i was drunk i called him up and he was drunk too. and i asked him how big he was.. all he did was laugh....he learned spanish and he was telling me to shut up that i didnt need to know how big he is.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Every one of my friends have seen me naked! when we go camping on the beach, gym, my pool, my home, the lake, even there wives have. I'm proud of what I have and they have got over the OMG part over the years.
One of my STILL best friends did ask if what he heard was true in college and I showed him.
my girfriend now wife was in the room and she had always thought he was hot, held my cock in her hand and asked me if it was alright if he touched i said sure and then he did and then asked her how far she could take it down and she showed him and she asked him to try, he did. that was my first and only gay experience we did it all with each other and my girlfriend/wife too. Turns out it was his first experence also and he's been married for years.
Today he remains my best friend

to quote napoleon....LUUUCCCKKKYYYYYY!!!!!:wink:

xxncxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it would depend largely on the situation and I probably wouldn't do it unless he agreed to do it too. I think I have a modest size so I wouldn't really be embarrassed, but as I haven't had any kind of remotely sexual experience I would be a little nervous.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Would be situation dependant and dependant on the friend and the type of friendship.

Some friendships are simply platonic in every way and a sexual encounter would ruin it, others have been a bit closer in that way and a sexual encounter would just be a step up in the level of the relationship.

Its a judgement call on your part, but be aware that the social and relationship implications can be messy to say the least if they don't take it well.

A friendship I had was pretty much ruined completely (had been very rocky before then) when my friend made sexual overtures towards me that I wasn't very interested at the time in responding too and I turned him down.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it would depend largely on the situation and I probably wouldn't do it unless he agreed to do it too. I think I have a modest size so I wouldn't really be embarrassed, but as I haven't had any kind of remotely sexual experience I would be a little nervous.

You don't look modest to me. At least above average. What do you actually measure?

Uncut Texan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As I walked in to a married coworkers office one day, he reached out and rubbed my bulge and asked me "How big does this thing get anyway?"

I eventually showed him (at his house, not at work) and then he wanted to stroke the skin over the head.

So things can accelerate quickly, and if you are not ready to let him jack you off, go slowly!

Vigilante

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well, I tried to get my best friend to show me his package tonight, no luck. He claims hes 8.5. I saw him soft, while it wasn't large soft, it was thick as a brick, and more importantly to me, its a beautiful penis. I think he will open up to me, as he kissed me when he and I were high. Others just come more easily I guess, and I don't think this weird experience ruined our awesome friendship.

ScottT315

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes I would show it!
And Yes I would get it hard and show it!

Hope he would return the favor.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had a gay friend wanting to see mine when I was just out of college. He kept pestering me, and I thought it was totally out of place... really inappropriate. Finally I just yanked my pants down and showed him. I think I yelled something like, "Here, are you happy now?" He left me alone after that.

hungboytoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yes i mean i have seen my share of my friends cocks at the urnals without them knowing and since i have nothing to be ashamed of 8 1/4 x 5 1/2 sure why not....

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I would probably let him see it. I definintely enjoy showing the big guy off. I think that's the response you'd get from most guys on here. All you have to do is check out the photo galleries to prove that, you know
Yes, I've shown mine to other guys when I've been asked. I've never initiated the subject myself though. I don't think I would.

Been there, done that!

One of my closest friends and I were at a party at another friend's house and he was trying to tell clueless me that this one chick there was throwing herself at me and really wanted to fuck me. I guess I kinda looked good. I'd been working-out every other day, gotten a nice summer tan, and was looking pretty good (for me). This was a complete shock because she was pretty hot and only one other not-so-hot-but-still-ok chick ever wanted to fuck me so I told him I was really reticent because of my size. Now he had seen me soft about a zillion times before because he was in my dorm at boarding school and we had gang showers as did the gym and he knew that soft I was just plain pathetic but he kept saying, "Come on, can't be that bad. Go ahead, go talk to her." I went a protest too far and he finally demanded, "How bad can it be?" I grabbed him and pulled him into the bathroom, dropped my pants, getting hard on command as only a teen can, and whipped it out in all its modest glory. "That's it," I said, "That's all there is." He stopped, looked for a second and sighed, "Yeah, that's not a lot to work with," and I did myself up and we walked out.

He stopped hassling me after that. :smile:

CoreyKevin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I dont know if any guy would ever have the balls to ask, but lets say one of your male friends was curious about how much you're packing under the belt. Would you show them if they actually asked to see it? And secondly, if they wanted to see what it looked like hard..would you show 'em that too? I have wondered about some of my male friends, but id be the one who wouldnt have the balls to ask, unless perhaps we were drunk and modesty was a thing of the past. I know this is a weird question to be asked by a male friend esp. if hes straight, but im just curious to see how many guys wouldnt be offended by it and would actually go ahead and show it to 'em?

Personally I would show it. I mean guys are guys, wether your gay/bi/straight. We all have penis. Some bigger then others and im my opinion guys that are afraid to show/see it are insecure. I mean yours and mine are just the same besides size, the cut, maybe color, and hair. But they do the same thing. So if you asked me I would show. But how to ask in another story.