Guys..Would You Show Him It?

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if someone sees me naked (or my junk) under normal circumstances such as in the locker room, in the shower or maybe even at a urinal, i'm ok with it. again, because it's under normal circumstances.

but if someone i was not in a relationship with (other than a doctor) asked to see my cock, my response would probably be "you need to take a couple steps back." that's just me.

blm

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is an amusing thread. Like quite a few others here, I have been asked to show up many times (starting when I was in 5th grade elementary). It seems that more often than not I was asked to show hard. I almost always did so and rarely refused help in getting there

I'm reminded of one of the most unusual requests I ever got. Many (and I mean MANY) years ago I had a business in California. My most favorite cousin asked about moving there from Kansas and joining me in my enterprise. I agreed and he, his wife and young daughter made the move.

I owned a large house in the beach area and to facilitate matters we decided that they would live there with us for the time being.

One day when my wife was away visiting in another town and my cuz was out making calls, I was putzing around with some junk in the garage. I was surprised when cuz's wife came down into the garage and made some small talk about what I was doing, etc., etc.

Eventually she got around to the REAL reason for her visit. She and my wife had got in the habit of staying up late after the house had quieted down and apparently on one such time they had discussed their husband's sexual equipment. NOW she told me that my wife claimed that I had nine inches while my cuz was a bit shy of six. (I knew that because he and I had compared and played with one another since we were three years old.) Anyway, she claimed to having been consumed by curiousity ever since and couldn't imagine a tool that much larger than her husband's. I admitted that mine was that size and without hesitation she asked for me to show it to her. We talked about that for a bit but in the end I agreed to show it to her and dropped my pants and shorts as I invited her to work her magic. She filled her hand and I was almost instantly steely hard. Her reaction was to say something like, "My God! I know it's really long but WHY didn't she tell me how THICK it is?" She continued to stroke as she began to rub her own crotch before cutting me in on the idea that "just this one time" she'd like to fiind out if she could handle a big one. With that she pulled up her dress and revealed that she had no panties and at the same time she grasped my hand and placed it on her pussy which was in the nearly dripping stage. She didn't know it but I couldn't have stopped at that point no matter what. I lifted her butt up onto my workbench and started feeding hard cock into her. She grunted and groaned some while I was getting the head inside but then, as sopping wet as she was, it went easy and I buried it all in her. I let it soak for a short time and when I started to pull back for some stroking she went off like a bomb. We've talked about it since and she always says that before I got around to filling her up with my juice, she had had six or seven orgasms.

It's hard to believe but that was the only time that we fucked while we lived on the coast. Years later they had moved back to Kansas and I and my family had moved to Iowa. She called one day to say that Cuz had died during surgery. Then twenty one years ago I lost my wife to cancer.
Since then we have visited back and forth, traveled together and fucked up a storm in a dozen states. A sorta funny side note: she asked me once if I liked to be sucked. I told her I loved it and she said that Cuz had asked her to do him many times but that she had refused him. I don't know (never asked) if he had ever eaten her pussy. I sure had and maybe it was for that reason that she offered to give me head. I let her go down on me and it got to be one of her favorite things. Mine too. She said that she got the same sort of feeling as an orgasm when she made me cum.

It's been over a year now since we were last together and I'm wondering if it will ever happen again. She's just one year younger than I and at this age - - - - you never know.

Gramps

MH07

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is an amusing thread. Like quite a few others here, I have been asked to show up many times (starting when I was in 5th grade elementary). It seems that more often than not I was asked to show hard. I almost always did so and rarely refused help in getting there

I'm reminded of one of the most unusual requests I ever got. Many (and I mean MANY) years ago I had a business in California. My most favorite cousin asked about moving there from Kansas and joining me in my enterprise. I agreed and he, his wife and young daughter made the move.

I owned a large house in the beach area and to facilitate matters we decided that they would live there with us for the time being.

One day when my wife was away visiting in another town and my cuz was out making calls, I was putzing around with some junk in the garage. I was surprised when cuz's wife came down into the garage and made some small talk about what I was doing, etc., etc.

Eventually she got around to the REAL reason for her visit. She and my wife had got in the habit of staying up late after the house had quieted down and apparently on one such time they had discussed their husband's sexual equipment. NOW she told me that my wife claimed that I had nine inches while my cuz was a bit shy of six. (I knew that because he and I had compared and played with one another since we were three years old.) Anyway, she claimed to having been consumed by curiousity ever since and couldn't imagine a tool that much larger than her husband's. I admitted that mine was that size and without hesitation she asked for me to show it to her. We talked about that for a bit but in the end I agreed to show it to her and dropped my pants and shorts as I invited her to work her magic. She filled her hand and I was almost instantly steely hard. Her reaction was to say something like, "My God! I know it's really long but WHY didn't she tell me how THICK it is?" She continued to stroke as she began to rub her own crotch before cutting me in on the idea that "just this one time" she'd like to fiind out if she could handle a big one. With that she pulled up her dress and revealed that she had no panties and at the same time she grasped my hand and placed it on her pussy which was in the nearly dripping stage. She didn't know it but I couldn't have stopped at that point no matter what. I lifted her butt up onto my workbench and started feeding hard cock into her. She grunted and groaned some while I was getting the head inside but then, as sopping wet as she was, it went easy and I buried it all in her. I let it soak for a short time and when I started to pull back for some stroking she went off like a bomb. We've talked about it since and she always says that before I got around to filling her up with my juice, she had had six or seven orgasms.

It's hard to believe but that was the only time that we fucked while we lived on the coast. Years later they had moved back to Kansas and I and my family had moved to Iowa. She called one day to say that Cuz had died during surgery. Then twenty one years ago I lost my wife to cancer.
Since then we have visited back and forth, traveled together and fucked up a storm in a dozen states. A sorta funny side note: she asked me once if I liked to be sucked. I told her I loved it and she said that Cuz had asked her to do him many times but that she had refused him. I don't know (never asked) if he had ever eaten her pussy. I sure had and maybe it was for that reason that she offered to give me head. I let her go down on me and it got to be one of her favorite things. Mine too. She said that she got the same sort of feeling as an orgasm when she made me cum.

It's been over a year now since we were last together and I'm wondering if it will ever happen again. She's just one year younger than I and at this age - - - - you never know.

Gramps

Hell, Gramps---My aunt's husband died about the same time as her long-time boss's wife. Sure enough---they wound up together.

He's 89 and she's 87 and they're both still alive and allegedly everything is still going "well" for them in "that" department.

Go for it!

kenshin_281

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me i guess it would be on how well i knew the person that asked me if I showed them my cock or not. I probably would though if I was asked.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
if someone sees me naked (or my junk) under normal circumstances such as in the locker room, in the shower or maybe even at a urinal, i'm ok with it. again, because it's under normal circumstances.

but if someone i was not in a relationship with (other than a doctor) asked to see my cock, my response would probably be "you need to take a couple steps back." that's just me.

blm

damn, there goes my next question...

Seriously, I don't think I've ever asked to see another guy's cock, but maybe that's just me stifling curiosity rather than really not caring. I don't think I have ever been approached (outside cyberspace) to see my penis by any of my buddies or others.

The reason for that could be that I spend so much time naked in lockerrooms and nude beaches, and most of my friends are just tired of seeing my stuff.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Once again this show the difference in opinion on this site. I would say that you know them better than any of us, and that asking such open people on the Internet is probably not the best way to judge if the question is appropriate. I doubt that he would be offended, but he may start questioning your motives and the nature of your relationship. I noticed that you list yourself as 90% gay. Again, I would say the you know your buddies best, but if they are straight and your relationship isn't even flirting I would be wary. It seems to me that gay men are often more open sexually, but even then they may start questioning the reasons for you asking.
Good luck.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
sure why not...hes got pretty much the same thing so it wouldnt be a big deal...I mean its just a body part

hahahaha ...... and you posted only 60 pictures of it ......:eek:

No one ever asked me, but who would ask a 55 y/o straight acting guy??? If some one would ask me to show my dick I would be surprised, but I wouldn't hesitate. I think that it would be more important who's asking and where ...

renny18

Just Browsing
Media
I class u all as my friends and il show u it live on cam right now if u giv me ur instant messaging addresses!!!

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Depending on the friend, then ya. I have a friend who's gay that I didn't believe was 8 inches, so he showed me, and I was surprised. In turn, I showed him mine (and he has a semi-crush on me). It's not a big deal, I mean, everybody has seen a cock before

Matt

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
One of my friends had similar situation with another friend. Both straight guy married to women, both have kids. Friend 1 said he heard Friend 2 had an pierced jewelry in his dick. Friend 2 ended up dropping trou to prove he did not. He did have about 6" x 3"wide soft...

Reactions: Summer of 1973

Stormyjjl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well Comming from a mostly gay man, If anyone asked me to see my penis, I would show it to them. If I wanted to see a friends penis (Gay or Str8) I would Just ask. And if they said no then thats that.

I am 19 years old most of the males I hang out with are between 17 to 25 years old and are str8. But they like to brag about their Size. And they also know That if I see it and think it is big I might put a good word in with the Ladiez.

Stormy

Reactions: Summer of 1973

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes!!! And Why Not.

A Military Veteran who had a cock during Basic Training and plenty of exposure during my Duty Tours.

We all have them. It is nice to see others just for the sake of knowing what others have.

blackcameron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'd show mine off is someone asked. No problem. I wouldn't think it's strange either, guys are normally interested.

A friend of mine saw me once, we were on the beach jerking (true story) we were in separate chairs and he said finished, as I was zipping my pants up but it was still out. I said almost...but he turned around "thinking" that I was done but he turned to early.

He said he was sorry, I said it really wasn't a problem. He never asked again. He's not into guys or cocks I think, so he didn't think much of it. Bet he just wanted to compare =)