Guys..Would You Show Him It?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I asked a friend once and he turned me down with, "you've seen my dick," which is true, but what I meant was I wanted to see it up close because he's intact and I had never seen a dick with a foreskin up close before. I didn't pursue it, but I did explain myself later. He still didn't show me, but it didn't bother him or affect our friendship. Anyway, I asked someone else later and they let me see.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was messing on line one day and my dick was hard as a rock. This guy that sublet space from me came into my office. I thought he saw my dick but he didn't say anything. After work, I was still in my office. He comes in and starts talking to me about stuff. Then he tells me he just got back from New Orleans on a business trip. He was at this bar with two women and this guy he met. They started talking about dick size, and the guy told them that he had a 10" dick. Well he and the girls wanted to see it. The guy was a little reluctant, but after a little coaxing, he pulls his dick out and shows them. Then this guy asked him to make it hard. but the guy wouldn't do it and stuffed his dick back in his pants. So then he asks me if I had ever seen a 10" dick. I of course figured out he had seen my hard dick in my Levis. So I said, yeah, I have one. He says to me, no way. Then he asks if he can see it. I didn't think that was a good idea. After all, I got to work with this guy. But he keeps asking me. So I finally say to him, if you wanta see my cock, you have to pull it out yourself. (Thought that might be a good idea. Didn't want to be accused of sexual harassment.) He says no problem and proceeds to pull my cock out of my Levis. So I start to stuff it back in, and he says wait, I want to see it hard. I tell him if you want to see it hard you have to make it hard yourself. He says no problem and starts to jerk me off. Then I tell him he has to pull his dick out as well. He says again, no problem and pulls his rock hard dick out of his slacks. His cock was real fat, about average length, and dripping precum like a river. Damn that guy produced a lot of precum. We ended up jerkin off together right there in my office and both of us shooting a huge load all over my desk. After that, he would occasionally wait until everyone left and come back in my office and play around with me. He even tried sucking me off. And after he did it once, he would suck me off about every time. Never took my load but always got so horny. Eventually he moved his office. I saw him a couple of times after that, but kinda lost track of him.

s3_spiceboy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was messing on line one day and my dick was hard as a rock. This guy that sublet space from me came into my office. I thought he saw my dick but he didn't say anything. After work, I was still in my office. He comes in and starts talking to me about stuff. Then he tells me he just got back from New Orleans on a business trip. He was at this bar with two women and this guy he met. They started talking about dick size, and the guy told them that he had a 10" dick. Well he and the girls wanted to see it. The guy was a little reluctant, but after a little coaxing, he pulls his dick out and shows them. Then this guy asked him to make it hard. but the guy wouldn't do it and stuffed his dick back in his pants. So then he asks me if I had ever seen a 10" dick. I of course figured out he had seen my hard dick in my Levis. So I said, yeah, I have one. He says to me, no way. Then he asks if he can see it. I didn't think that was a good idea. After all, I got to work with this guy. But he keeps asking me. So I finally say to him, if you wanta see my cock, you have to pull it out yourself. (Thought that might be a good idea. Didn't want to be accused of sexual harassment.) He says no problem and proceeds to pull my cock out of my Levis. So I start to stuff it back in, and he says wait, I want to see it hard. I tell him if you want to see it hard you have to make it hard yourself. He says no problem and starts to jerk me off. Then I tell him he has to pull his dick out as well. He says again, no problem and pulls his rock hard dick out of his slacks. His cock was real fat, about average length, and dripping precum like a river. Damn that guy produced a lot of precum. We ended up jerkin off together right there in my office and both of us shooting a huge load all over my desk. After that, he would occasionally wait until everyone left and come back in my office and play around with me. He even tried sucking me off. And after he did it once, he would suck me off about every time. Never took my load but always got so horny. Eventually he moved his office. I saw him a couple of times after that, but kinda lost track of him.

Where do you work??? I'm signing up!!

Viktor38b

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i dont think i would have a problem. hell, always been curious about some friends and i am sure they are too. i wouldnt think it to be something sexual either, just some guys haning out.

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
one of my best friends was a lesbian that had heard i was very well hung and wanted to see it i told her to come wake me up because i usually have a morning hard on.
she came over one morning and I usually sleep naked but had gone to sleep with my jeans on and unbuttoned my pants my cock unzipped my pants by itself she was very impressed.I still miss her

Pete90088

1st Like
Media
Caught a friend trying to catch a look when I was getting undressed for a shower, so just continued to take my cloths off and let them have a look while chatting to them. Same thing when sharing a hotel room with a workmate. Me and my friend seen each other naked loads of times, workmate seen me naked a couple of times, he hides in a different room even if just changing and down to his boxers. None of this has been a big deal for any of us.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
In Boogie Nights, the fat producer or whatever commands Dirk Diggler: "Now show me your cock." He studies his dick for a 10 seconds or so, and it very impressed.

Males, by nature, are most curious to know what other males are packing. It's the ultimate superficial test of manhood. And it will always be. It's part of our DNA. Big dick competition is just as a heterosexual act as licking good pussy. Men compete for access to breeding rights.:wink:

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if a friend ask i would not be offended id tell them the size but i would Not show them they would have to get a female friend of theirs to validate if they really needed proof because other than that im not showing it to any guy