guyswithc@ms/c@mwithhim nudechat sharing/trading

eastwall

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
With all the threads popping up concerning sharing fratpad ppv duos, I was wondering if anybody here had any guyswithcams/camwithhim nude chats they would be interested in sharing/trading. I have nude chats of about 11 guys (past & present) from that site.

There are about 4 guys I've been looking for nude chats of that I haven't been able to get/find because 3 of them don't cam anymore & I missed my chance scheduling a chat with them.

seab35x

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
TomR used to be on CWH some time ago and returned again recently but in a chat with him the other day he told me no-one was coming into his room, so he's given it up. I can remember some hot guys from years ago on CWH but regret not having invested in a screen recorder and captured them in action ... :( ...

TomR on CWH.JPG

buster2008

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I have dozens of nude and jo clips of the guys from CWH (including many of the models requested in this thread), plus numerous private and VIP chats of many of the CWH guys and would like to share with others who have this sort of stuff. Hit me up at fortinbras@shaw.ca and we can do some sharing :)

Last edited:
Reactions: mac22
D

deleted116111

Anything from Dom? I can't find anything good of him anywhere.

Reactions: flavors

eastwall

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The feedback I've gotten from some members here has been great! :35: Thanks to everyone that I've heard from so far! I've found out, from many members, that lots of these guys have gotten naked on cam that I never knew about.

The one guy I've been looking for, that doesn't cam anymore (I think), is Derek from guyswithcams/camwithhim. He used to be on nudeadultcams under blondebombshell or bombshellblonde. If anyone has anything fully nude of this guy, I would be willing to trade all the chats of every guy that I've got. (Around 25 to 30 chats/ about 12 different models fully nude)

derek.jpg

Derek1.jpg

Derek2.jpg

Derek3.png

Derek4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MISSROSS2U

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have been looking for clips of Griffin forever! would be happy to trade with anyone who has naked/jo clips of him. Thanks Guys~( I have lots of bodybuilder nude/jo cam clips.) John

Last edited by a moderator: