Guzdoes

Shawnlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What kind of content does he post on his OF? Is it worth a subscription or is it mainly 'tip to see' stuff?
Funny story, there was another thread a few days ago, and people where being honestt about it saying it's mainly him jerking off (for like $30) ans it really wasn't worth it. But he made an account in here just to talk back and called everyone fat, worthless, stupid, and worse! He said if you don't like his prices, you're not his type of client (words of wisdom lmao)

FormerCokeWhore

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Funny story, there was another thread a few days ago, and people where being honestt about it saying it's mainly him jerking off (for like $30) ans it really wasn't worth it. But he made an account in here just to talk back and called everyone fat, worthless, stupid, and worse! He said if you don't like his prices, you're not his type of client (words of wisdom lmao)

LMAO Yikes. It's a shame that someone so attractive has such thin skin and lashes out so easily. So I guess my hunches were right and it's mostly mediocre 'tip to see' content. That's a shame because if he actually had a really legit account I might have subscribed.

D

deleted1142571

He recently did a video with fulltimepapi where he bottoms for him. I did not know Gus was a bottom.

Reactions: Kidd0101