GW Bush Presidential Library

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the 1BIGG1 room, where there is no light.

Yes, that’s where we will store the pile of sound-bites the ObamaBots got sold on and bring them out into the light one-by-one when they never happen! :wink:

johnson's library is at ut austin, poppie bush's is at a&m college station and zippy's is at a private expensive third rate university in dallas. god does have a sense of humor

SMU is far from a third rate school and a new half-billion-dollar Presidential Library designed by celebrity architect and dean of the Yale School of Architecture Robert A.M. Stern is another impressive feat to go with George’s many others. :wink:

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
LOL when you're rich you can afford to hire good architects.......it's stlll a 3rd rate school where you send your daughter to find a rich husband.. the only impressive FEET bush ever had was he get both of them in his mouth at the same time.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The Decider Room complete with dart board, magic 8-ball, Ouija board, dice, coins, and straws.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, I have a room, how about the “Yo world, Saddam ain’t continuing to fuck US while at the same time laughing in the faces of the injured/maimed/dead soldiers that fought in Kuwait anymore now is he” room?

You tell em! No one seems to get that capturing and killing Saddam has done so many wonders for the world. It helped to restore peace and order to Iraq. It's put an end to terrorism and the hatred of the US by militants. It helped to justify the trillions of dollars spent on the war, as well as the loss of hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi lives and the sacrifice of thousands of US soldiers--all for one very mean dictator guy. It would be great if they had a "It was worth it" room that housed all the money spent and innocent lives lost, but unfortunately, it doesn't seem like they will make the library big enough for that. Perhaps 1BIGG1, you could lead a fund-raising effort to get a bigger library? What Bush has done to and for the world should never be forgotten.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You tell em! No one seems to get that capturing and killing Saddam has done so many wonders for the world.

That it did, we agree. Democracy instead of a butcher is appreciated by the Iraqi people and the world.

It helped to restore peace and order to Iraq.

Peace and order? Apparently you don’t know a lot about Saddam and his version of peace like using WMD on his own people and that’s but the very tip of the iceberg.

It's put an end to terrorism and the hatred of the US by militants.

It’s what you call bringing the war to US on somebody else’s turf.

It helped to justify the trillions of dollars spent on the war,

The US spends 60 billion per year keeping shipping lanes open in the region (not counting the wars in Iraq/Afghanistan) and economic insatiability costs the US another 125 billion annually and has for the last 30+ years. This costs you as well but you can thank US later.

as well as the loss of hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi lives and the sacrifice of thousands of US soldiers--all for one very mean dictator guy.

Maybe the next shitbag will listen when we tell him we will be paying a visit. Granted Saddam was a slow learner after Bill Clinton bombed the shit out of Iraq for four days but his learning difficulties are over now.

It would be great if they had a "It was worth it" room that housed all the money spent and innocent lives lost, but unfortunately, it doesn't seem like they will make the library big enough for that.

Investment in the future has paid off nicely for this country in the past and I’m not expecting any changes in that trend.

Perhaps 1BIGG1, you could lead a fund-raising effort to get a bigger library? What Bush has done to and for the world should never be forgotten.

Bush, Blair and the several countries in the coalition of the willing including major support from Canada will never be forgotten for doing what needed done and I’m sure George’s half-billion dollar library will be plenty big enough to show that without additions.

Maybe a Saddam Apologists Room would be a good idea where we can add your name on the wall.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bush, Blair and the several countries in the coalition of the willing including major support from Canada will never be forgotten for doing what needed done and I’m sure George’s half-billion dollar library will be plenty big enough to show that without additions.

1BIGG1, you don't have to convince me, I'm on the same page, drinking your rather divine kool-aid. Like you, I can't understand how anyone else can't get it? Hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis and thousands of US soldiers dying to capture and kill Saddam is the most incredible decision any President has ever made, it's a legacy that will live on for generations. Like you, I'm choosing to ignore the silly naysayers who try to point out that the war on Iraq was the result of bad intelligence and lies and that Saddam actually did not have any WMD that would threaten the US and as such, the war should never have happened. That the capture and killing of Saddam was an after-thought in an attempt to justify the wholesale destruction of a country and deaths of innocent people based on an mistake, an "oopsie" if you will. People need to understand that accidents happen and that accidents that benefit that US while incidentally destroying a innocent country are really the best type of accidents.

Sometimes we have to accidentally bomb and kill innocent Iraqis who are caught in the cross-fire of the war in order to protect them from Saddam who would have just killed them sooner--we actually added months to their lives and that's what it's all about. We need the shipping lanes and the oil and they can always rebuild their homes, businesses and lives. 1BIGG1, you and I both know that even when the innocent Iraqis are burying their family members who have been killed as casualties of war, they are thanking us for taking out Saddam--their lives are immeasurably better.

Blair, Bush and Howard from Australia made great decisions that their people just don't seem to get--with Blair and Howard both being voted out and Bush enjoying the lowest approval ratings in history. I'm stunned that even half of the Republicans who voted for Bush don't approve of him--stunning. Doesn't anyone but you get what's he's done for the country and the world? Is everyone, democrats, independents, republicans and 90% of the world completely insane, with their head stuck in the sand? Obliviously! You need to wake them up.

Oh and you're damn tootin about the half billion dollars being spent on the Bush library! Screw anyone who dares to criticize spending 500 million on a library during a time of economic crisis in America and throughout the world. When people are losing homes, jobs and major companies are going under, a half billion dollars to honor the genius of George Bush is what the country needs to remind itself just what type of man Bush is and well, you are for supporting him. You're the true type of American that Sarah Palin was talking about. Keep up the good fight!

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
1BIGG1, you don't have to convince me, I'm on the same page, drinking your rather divine kool-aid. Like you, I can't understand how anyone else can't get it? Hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis and thousands of US soldiers dying to capture and kill Saddam is the most incredible decision any President has ever made, it's a legacy that will live on for generations. Like you, I'm choosing to ignore the silly naysayers who try to point out that the war on Iraq was the result of bad intelligence and lies and that Saddam actually did not have any WMD that would threaten the US and as such, the war should never have happened. That the capture and killing of Saddam was an after-thought in an attempt to justify the wholesale destruction of a country and deaths of innocent people based on an mistake, an "oopsie" if you will. People need to understand that accidents happen and that accidents that benefit that US while incidentally destroying a innocent country are really the best type of accidents.

Sometimes we have to accidentally bomb and kill innocent Iraqis who are caught in the cross-fire of the war in order to protect them from Saddam who would have just killed them sooner--we actually added months to their lives and that's what it's all about. We need the shipping lanes and the oil and they can always rebuild their homes, businesses and lives. 1BIGG1, you and I both know that even when the innocent Iraqis are burying their family members who have been killed as casualties of war, they are thanking us for taking out Saddam--their lives are immeasurably better.

Blair, Bush and Howard from Australia made great decisions that their people just don't seem to get--with Blair and Howard both being voted out and Bush enjoying the lowest approval ratings in history. I'm stunned that even half of the Republicans who voted for Bush don't approve of him--stunning. Doesn't anyone but you get what's he's done for the country and the world? Is everyone, democrats, independents, republicans and 90% of the world completely insane, with their head stuck in the sand? Obliviously! You need to wake them up.

Oh and you're damn tootin about the half billion dollars being spent on the Bush library! Screw anyone who dares to criticize spending 500 million on a library during a time of economic crisis in America and throughout the world. When people are losing homes, jobs and major companies are going under, a half billion dollars to honor the genius of George Bush is what the country needs to remind itself just what type of man Bush is and well, you are for supporting him. You're the true type of American that Sarah Palin was talking about. Keep up the good fight!

Aside from your repeated Saddam Apologist “poor little victim” banter, you do know a Presidential Library is built with donated funds don’t you? :rolleyes:

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Aside from your repeated Saddam Apologist “poor little victim” banter, you do know a Presidential Library is built with donated funds don’t you? :rolleyes:

Oh 1BIGG1, you misunderstand me. Like you and Bush, I don't even waste my time thinking about those "poor little victims" who have been killed in the Iraq war. Have absolutely no sympathy for them. First, they don't live in the US, so really, they don't matter that much. Second, if they want us to protect them from death and destruction, they have to put up with a little death and destruction, nothing ever comes cheap or easy. Third, big picture, this war was about spreading democracy and the "right" values to people, whether they like it or not--forcing people to believe what you believe is the only way to make things happen. Like spanking an errant child, this hurts us more than it hurts the Iraqis, but it's for their own good and someday, they will understand--when they grow up and get their shit together.

So don't get confused when I use the words "innocent" Iraqis, I'm just trying to be factual and separate them from the bad Iraqis we mean to kill. If the innocent Iraqis were smart, they would move and get out of the way so we can kill the ones who piss us off. I don't have any sympathy for stupid people 1BIGG1. I think all the stupid people, 1BIGG1, should be exposed for their stupidity. And if you're dumb enough to get killed by people trying to save you, it's your own stupid fault and you get no sympathy from me, Bush or 1BIGG1. Stupid people, 1BIGG1, need to stop being so damn stupid!