Gwm In Miami Seeking Hot 69ing With Large Penised Guys!

BernieMBF

Experimental Member
Media
Hello, guys! I'm a 40 year old gay white male in the Miami area. I stand six feet tall, 215 lbs., with brown hair and eyes, mustache, medium solid build, light skinned, and moderately hairy. I'm very affectionate, passionate, extremely oral, a versatile top, and seeking a similar versatile bottom. I'm partial to exotic looking guys, like Asian, Latino, black, and multi-racial, but all backgrounds are fine. Other plusses include smoother, dark skinned, curly haired, baby faced, shorter than myself, and cut, but these are just preferences. Ideal age would be 18 to 25, but up to 45 is fine. Someone who either lives in, near, or is planning to visit the South Florida area. Open to friendship and something longer term, should it develop. For now, though, I want to do hot 69ing with a well hung twink cutie till we both explode-multiple times. Interested? You can reach me toll free at one, eight seven seven, two eight eight, nine eight three eight, then enter pin number five seven five zero. Or e-mail me at BernieMBF@aol.com . Would really love to meet a sweet young guy for hot fun on a regular basis. Threesomes are cool, as are shy and inexperienced men. Just be clean, discreet, drug and disease free, and not into games. Hope to hear from some of you, and share some amazing times with each other. Till then, take care, guys, and thanks for reading my ad all of the way through. :0)