Gwyneth Paltrow's Men: Brad Pitt vs Chris Martin

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Who do you think is able to give Gwyneth Paltrow the best orgasms, her ex Brad Pitt or current husband Chris Martin (lead singer of Coldplay)?

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It could just possibly be the man with the thickest erection but it is more likely to be the one with the most useful fingers and mouth. Of course, there is also a psychological component to arousal and orgasm which may have nothing to do with physical sensations or characteristics. This would make her respond better to the man that she feels more loving towards; more turned on by; more comfortable with; more ... well you can name some possible things that make one man more congenial or erotic for her.

S

SirConcis

Martin's british accent probably does it for her. :) That doesn't beat Kevin Klein giving Jamie Lee Curtis an orgasm just by speaking italian words in "A fish Called Wanda". :)

Brad Pitt is a nice "trophy husband", (and he has had a number of trophy wifes), but I know little about him personally. He interests me little, while I am curious on what Chris Martin is like as a human. (being and body)

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can't speak to the size of Chris' cock, but I suspect it's on the large size; personal experience tells me Brad's is....um..."less so"...

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wonder if Gwyneth asked Chris to have a circumcision before they got married. She is Jewish and he is not.
Has anyone got any info?

S

SirConcis

I don't think we'll ever know if Chris Martin got circumcised (or was already cut). He is british and more likely to still be uncut. And if he has a short foreskin, it may not matter to Paltrow (I think she is half jewish).

Big question is whether their kids would be raised jewish or not. Again, odds are that if we haven't found out by now, we won't found out ever.

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't think we'll ever know if Chris Martin got circumcised (or was already cut). He is british and more likely to still be uncut. And if he has a short foreskin, it may not matter to Paltrow (I think she is half jewish).

Big question is whether their kids would be raised jewish or not. Again, odds are that if we haven't found out by now, we won't found out ever.

Yeah, Paltrow is half Jewish. If they are raising their kids as jewish and having their son(s) circumcised then chances are Chris will have been circumcised too.

powerbar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Chris is kinda nerdy and have already seen Brad Pitt's dick, which is a teeny weenie...so I would bet Chris has a good one.

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was thinking yesterday (after seeing scenes from Pitt's upcoming movie), he isn't aging well. He's the kind of guy, if I saw walking down the street or in a bar, I wouldn't give him a second look. (And, I was mad about him in the 1990s). The face is slipping.

Martin, on the other hand, catches my eye every time. He's the sexier of the two.

Reactions: subdividemylipz

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Isn't Chris Martin Irish/Catholic? If so, I would put my money on circumcised. Chris is definately the hotter, sexier, I suspect larger of the two. He is a lanky, intellectual, geek. Fucking HOT!!!

Never heard anything about him being Irish or Catholic. I doubt he was circumcised as a kid. But he may have been when he married Gwyneth as she is Jewish. Does anyone know if his kids have been brought up Jewish? If his son has been, then it's unlikely he'd circ his boy and leave himself uncut.