Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just because someone is identified as a member of a certain religion doesn't necessarily mean they practice everything it dictates (though it should), and it certainly doesn't mean their non-initiated spouses necessarily or even probably do. If Chris Brown being circumcised makes your fantasy hotter, go ahead and hope for it, but don't fool yourself that being married (at the moment) to a half-Jewish woman means he must be.

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just because someone is identified as a member of a certain religion doesn't necessarily mean they practice everything it dictates (though it should), and it certainly doesn't mean their non-initiated spouses necessarily or even probably do. If Chris Brown being circumcised makes your fantasy hotter, go ahead and hope for it, but don't fool yourself that being married (at the moment) to a half-Jewish woman means he must be.

Yes I know it doesn't mean he's definitely cut. That's why I'm asking if anyone has any info either way.

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
chris is Angleican so He could be uncut I dout GP would make him ge cut, But im sure Moses was cut.

So you're saying you think Chris Martin remained uncut when he married Gwyneth but had his son circumcised? Why would he want to have his son circumcised but not himself?

S

SirConcis

From what I had read, it was Paltrow who went after Martin. She would have known that he was uncut before she wanted to date him and accepted to date a non jew.

A hint on his possible circumcision would be their wedding. If it was a jewish wedding, odds are higher than he might have gotten the snip and higher that their sons would get the snip. If it was a christian or non religious wedding, odds are low he got the snip and that their sons might also be uncut.

Short of seeing Martin in underwear or a speedo, odds are we'll never really know.

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I stood next to Chris Martin at the post office once. Very tall, not very happy with the clerk.
My experience with Mr. Pitt dates back to his days in Missouri, and were of a more personal nature...<EG>
CM is tall and kind of homely, while BP is short and has always been very pretty AND a very sharp guy...I'm guessing the big cock prize would go to CM. Based on what I know of BP...

Euphoria01

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I love Gwynie! Any vegan, or vegitarian needs to get her cookbook the recipes are really yummy. She looked very pretty with downy in her self pics from IM3!!! I love her!!

Ps lovers she is in thanks for sharing which is about sex addiction, with mark ruffelo and pink! Rated R for graphic nudity, which means male full frontal.

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
From what I had read, it was Paltrow who went after Martin. She would have known that he was uncut before she wanted to date him and accepted to date a non jew.

A hint on his possible circumcision would be their wedding. If it was a jewish wedding, odds are higher than he might have gotten the snip and higher that their sons would get the snip. If it was a christian or non religious wedding, odds are low he got the snip and that their sons might also be uncut.

Short of seeing Martin in underwear or a speedo, odds are we'll never really know.

If it was a Jewish wedding, it may have been necessary for him to get cut before the wedding. I heard their children are being brought up Jewish. I'm not sure if that's true or not. If so, then there is a strong chance circumcision may have been necessary for father and son.

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The one she married. Obviously.

You're probably right. I bet Chris has the biggest cock and gives her the best orgasms. Brad Pitt may be a good looking guy but he has a small cock from the online pics I've seen.