Gym and bubble butt

W4_Hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi guys,

I'm cursed/blessed with a perky ass that rivals most girls/guys in my gym and its great some times but I feel self conscious when doing squats and deadlifts as it really shows and constantly finding people staring.

Even so much a friend instagrammed it to show off.......

Has anyone experienced this, how do you manage it ?

calfboy1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi guys,

I'm cursed/blessed with a perky ass that rivals most girls/guys in my gym and its great some times but I feel self conscious when doing squats and deadlifts as it really shows and constantly finding people staring.

a perky ass is nice

chicocklarge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi guys,

I feel the same way when I do squats...I started wearing baggy shorts so I don't feel as self conscious. Do you sometimes have problems finding pants to fit as I do?

W4_Hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I feel the same way when I do squats...I started wearing baggy shorts so I don't feel as self conscious. Do you sometimes have problems finding pants to fit as I do?

All the time, I have to buy trousers that fit around my butt then tailor them

I used to have a great ass in my 20s that even my buddies complemented me on, and girls were always grabbing. It has flattened out over time, and sags a little now. I miss the ass I had. Moral of the story: enjoy and flaunt the hell out of it while you have it! Don't hide it. You will be sorry you did once you've lost it. It's inevitable with age.

Parlons1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I used to be insecure about mine to the point where crowds scared me. I wouldn't go out, even when I do, I was always anxious. Classmates used to make fun of me... Now that I'm working out and so many guys have confessed how my ass drive them crazy, I don't care anymore. Like AG08 says, better enjoy it. I call it my greatest assets lmao